EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Hey Mike, how many cars do they(EFA) have running outlaw? I was over there trolling some today but didnt see a list of who all was racing.

I don't think shiz's car is back together yet ... haven't heard any rumblings that it is, so I am assuming its not. And unless Brent's car is buck-nasty I don't see him running in outlaw either.

I do hear Ryan from JPC is bringing the vette out and giving 50 bucks to the person to takes him out. And he can't figure out if hes going to run the 10.50 or 11.50 class, fastest pass I have seen out of the vette is 11.40.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
"driving a monsta".

Like clockwork!!! :rolling:

I don't wanna get thrown out the track for running 7's in my vert with no cage...:bowdown: then i would miss all the rest of you guy's runs!

Nah, Im going but im not running my car... I havent gotten enough done to my car to even begin to run (irs brace mainly!) and im not ready to start breaking things :kaboom:. I never knew saving up for mods would be so hard - with a girlfriend and all :fart: I'll just be there supporting & reppin' all the cobra fam :rockon:

Last edited:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I don't think shiz's car is back together yet ... haven't heard any rumblings that it is, so I am assuming its not. And unless Brent's car is buck-nasty I don't see him running in outlaw either.

I do hear Ryan from JPC is bringing the vette out and giving 50 bucks to the person to takes him out. And he can't figure out if hes going to run the 10.50 or 11.50 class, fastest pass I have seen out of the vette is 11.40.

Good luck guys!

shiz's car isnt back together... but i think they are trying to finish waynes car in time.

gotta remember ryan is a racer he'll tree the shit outta you all day

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Most definatly, and I would like to see Ryan run in the 10.50 class and bust some heads on the tree!! Of course I will be watching from the city of bruverly love!!

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
I will be there...No....Not racing the Navi...LOL I don't want to stomp anyone down the track with my WHIP...
05NavSigPic.jpg
:burnout: Oh yeah, its for sale...if anyone is interested...FREE PLUG...:shrug:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
another quick question... what if we have absolutely no idea what it runs, and we break out of our class during the first run? game over i guess?

wheelhopper

Established Member
Get there at 9:00. You'll have plenty of time to do some trial runs before the racing starts to dial in a time or choose an index.

If you're mostly stock I would do the 12.5 index.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
another quick question... what if we have absolutely no idea what it runs, and we break out of our class during the first run? game over i guess?

Jose never ran the car? Tell everyone the mods and they should be able to give you a good idea of what it can run. If its modded, you could try the 11.50 index. Richie's car is barely modded and I think he broke into 11's. Like everyone said, get there early (hopefully they'll let us in at 8:30 for prep this year...) and there is plenty of time for timed runs before the actual events start.

TRBO VNM

what should I dial in at? actually, I may only run time trials. being it has been so damn long I can only imagine how poorly I will do. still need to figure out getting the car there. lol

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
what should I dial in at? actually, I may only run time trials. being it has been so damn long I can only imagine how poorly I will do. still need to figure out getting the car there. lol

Ported blower with an upper pulley? Solid rear? I'm sure that can do 11's, just not sure how deep into the 11's with the 3.27 rear. No time to get back into the chair like the present.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Actually, depending on how early I can actually make it over there, if someone else gets there at around the same time I should be able to catch a ride over to your place and give you and your car a ride back. I plan on being at MIR at 8:00 or a bit before. Not sure why, but I always like to be the first car in. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread