EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!

Nxt-Sumr

The Iceman
Established Member
Jason I'll be taking pictures i'll be more than happy to take pictures of your run!!! Oh Mike how about you take pictures of 2 spectators racing or is that 600 rwhp Beast scured of the bird :banana::burn::poke::pepper:LOL

roush85

Established Member
lol well ive never been to the track before and i wanna go, its on 08 gt so im guessing the 13.50 class

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
We're planning on coming. Probably the 11.50 class unless the temps are unseasonably cool. I'm gonna try to get the Line lock installed so my girlfriend can drive it this time. She said she isn't doing it til I put the line lock on though, as she said she doesn't want to embarrass herself trying to do a burnout.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Common Jason, it can't be worse than me running in the 13.50 index last year with a 600+ rwhp car...

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Hey Pot, I'm kettle.......this is 04 Yellow Cobra or you can call him Mr. Negativity!

Yes, Lou.........

Jason gets your new nickname!

Mike put me down as a spectator with my almost 600 hp car sitting in the pits.

No negativity here!! Just calling it like I see it!

And I can't call the kettle black. My car has probably 150 drag strip passes on it if not more. I have an average street car and I am not afraid to mash on the loud pedal and put down mediocre times for the power the car makes!

Keep adding the HP boys ... can't do nothing with money!

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Charles, where are you? You gonna run the Cobra or the L? How about both? Tow the cobra with the L!?

Richard?
Little Timmy?

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
some u guys should take advantage of this. i think they dont even do tech , for those always complaining about getting booted at the track.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Mike, a buddy of mine was planning on coming. He was there last year w/ his black Lightning. He just got it tuned at Excessive. I also have a customer that has a C5 vette that has some motor work and exterior mods. Is it alright if he goes?

Users who are viewing this thread