EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!

TRBO VNM

he won't. he has the power and never uses it. just like the guy I was talking to at the show. he wants me to build him a 600+hp car, but he doesn't race or anything. he just wants to know it is there.

TRBO VNM

was he driving a supra?

no, mustang guy. he has a 04 black termi. I think it was a vert, maybe not. Tim(N2DAMYSTIC) and I were talking to him. needless to say, his buddy spent twice as much somewhere for the same mods he wants. I couldn't believe it.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
no, mustang guy. he has a 04 black termi. I think it was a vert, maybe not. Tim(N2DAMYSTIC) and I were talking to him. needless to say, his buddy spent twice as much somewhere for the same mods he wants. I couldn't believe it.

That guy didn't live down our way did he? If so, I think I've seen him around before.

TRBO VNM

That guy didn't live down our way did he? If so, I think I've seen him around before.

Calvert.

Just stating the obvious but thats like calling the kettle black isn't it? And quite a few others in the club!!

huh? what are you talking about? I know I race, but my silver car wasn't ready and this car is almost ready shortly after OC. but I will get into slowly since the last time I made a pass, the outcome wasn't as expected. without really looking at people in the club, I would venture to say most don't baby their cars from my experience on cruises and track visits.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Just stating the obvious but thats like calling the kettle black isn't it? And quite a few others in the club!!

:rollseyes Nobody said there was anything wrong with having a lot of power and not using it, but this guy acts like he's better than everyone and won't even adknowledge a friendly wave or thumbs up.

Jason, yeah, I actually know John very well and went to school with his daughters almost my whole life. They used to be good family friends and he had an awesome boat and went fishing with my dad all the time. The past few years, he's dropped off the map like he's just too good for everyone. Drives around his Viper, plus he's got a yellow '70 Boss 302 and an original late 60's Shelby GT350. His screenname is johnk on this forum, I've sent him numerous PM's over the years he's be on here, but he's never responded. He posted a few weeks ago that he got an '08 hood for the Viper.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i dont think i will be able to make it, car will not be broken in yet and tuned where i want it to be. have a couple more things i wanted to get done on it.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Hey Pot, I'm kettle.......this is 04 Yellow Cobra or you can call him Mr. Negativity!

Yes, Lou.........

Jason gets your new nickname!

Mike put me down as a spectator with my almost 600 hp car sitting in the pits.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey Pot, I'm kettle.......this is 04 Yellow Cobra or you can call him Mr. Negativity!

Yes, Lou.........

Jason gets your new nickname!

Mike put me down as a spectator with my almost 600 hp car sitting in the pits.

Aww common man, you have to make at least one pass with that thing...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Someone has to take pics!

I will make a bunch of runs up Route 5, 301 and 50.

Tell you what, if you make a pass, I'll be sure to park that round and take pictures for you. If you are gonna sell it, you should at least run it once just to say you did it!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
FISHTAIL, put me down for the 12.50 class for now, although I have no idea what it will run, I'll still be getting used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread