Educating myself...

Snake82

Established Member
Hey guys, Hopefully this is posted in the right section. So, I've been fascinated with these cars for quite some time, but unfortunately have never owned one. It looks like my search may actually be able to begin in the somewhat foreseeable future. I was hoping to get some suggestions and/or guidance on what to look for and things to make sure of when I'm ready to pull the trigger. $$ will probably not be an issue, and I have no problem waiting for the right one to come along. Thanks for helping out.

03' White Snake

Established Member
All depends on what you are looking for. Completely stock, modded, heavily modded race car, trailer/garage queen.

Nothing wrong with a modded car if its done right. The key is to look at the quality of parts and craftsmanship / cleanliness of the install. You dont want something hacked together that will cost you more money to do it right than its worth. Some people buy a cobra just to say they own a cobra. Good luck with your search.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You'll see a good number of '03-'04 Cobras up for sale here and elsewhere. If you can be patient, don't rush on the first one you find. Decide before hand how much you can spend, what mileage/color/condition you prefer, and whether you want a near stock Terminator or one that's already modded. I hope you find exactly the one you're looking for. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread