Edelbrock Victor IM for Coyote

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Whats your guys thoughts on this?
I saw it at SEMA and looked pretty good....but WoW I was hoping for it to be a tad cheaper when it hit the market!
http://www.brothersperformance.com/...ml?year=2015&gclid=CNHjzv6dsckCFdgXgQodHk8Puw

* Makes 16+ More HP Than BOSS 302 Intake
* Perfect For Vehicles With Nitrous or Forced Induction
* Direct Bolt-On
* Reuses Stock Fuel Rails
* 1500-7500 RPM Power Band

Make Your Coyote Howl
Gain up to 16+ horsepower & 27+ ft-lbs of torque over the BOSS 302 intake manifold! This Edelbrock Victor II intake manifold is designed to fit all 2011-14 Mustang GT's & the 2015-16 Mustang GT's with the stock hood and most strut tower braces. The long tapered, crossover style runners combined with a large plenum allow your Coyote powered Ford to breathe and make big horsepower & torque. This simple bolt-on will take your 5.0L 4V engine to the next level.
Easy Bolt-On Installation

This 5.0L Victor II intake includes provisions for all emissions equipment and reuses the factory fuel rails for an easy installation. It also includes nitrous bosses which allow you to plumb a direct port nitrous system directly into the manifold. It will work with the factory throttle body, but works even better with a BBK or Ford Racing larger diameter throttle body. Reuses factory gaskets/seals.

Specifications
Manifold Height: Front 7.92"; Back 8.02"
Port Exit Dimensions: 2.24" x 1.30"

Last edited:

vortecd

Established Member
There was a thread on this a few weeks ago and they were saying it would be cheaper than what was out there. Guess that isn't true

q6543

Established Member
If no one buys one they'll be on closeout by the end of next year.

I agree that it's great their creating new product, I'll need to see independent track and dyno testing though.

I'm sure that a magazine article touting the greatness of their advertisers product is right around the corner.

Journeyman27185

Established Member
I wonder how the heat soak will be considering it's aluminum vs. the factory composite manifolds. Looking forward to an intake shootout, stock vs. Boss vs. Cobra Jet vs. Edelbrock Victor.

liter of cola

Established Member
this is made for ppl who want to use nitrous. don't think heat soak would be an issue in a nitrous application.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Considering only one vendor currently seems to be offering it for sale online I wouldn't put too much on that 1k number. My guess is the typical street price will be several hundred less. Perhaps BPW is just fishing for preorders from people who don't mind spending 1k on this for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread