EDC (Every day carry)

Blown38

Established Member
Sig P290RS in a JBP holster and a Snap On Kershaw knife that I forgot today, it's kinda my multi tool. ;) So no picture of that beat up thing.

20160208_112430.jpg

o2gt

Established Member
How do you like the Alien Gear? Comfortable, any issues?

My CC is a S&W Shield 9 for now. No pictures since I'm out of town, I'll add one later.

so far so good with it. I don't use it that much since i carry the 43 most of the time. but it will say I really like it. I wore It one night to a movie and was a little worried it might get uncomfortable. I freaked out for a second when I was walking to the bathroom that I lost my gun. It was that comfortable and non intrusive. i would totally recommend it. i have the cloak tuck 3.0.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Benchmade Mini-Griptilian and a Kimber Pro Raptor II.

stainless-pro-raptor-ii_1.png

Last edited:

EB85

Established Member
Work is anti-gun so I leave the Glock at home but this what my out of work EDC is.

Glock 19 with Trijicon HD's and 147gr HST in the pipe
Streamlight MicroStream (currently shopping for a Surefire)
Benchmade 586 Mini Barrage (also shopping for another Bench or possibly Zero Tolerance option)

I'm currently working on a solution where I can leave the G19 in the car out of sight with a couple spare mags for Monday through Friday and start carrying a G26.

EB85

Established Member
Some of us nerd out over gear, guns, and knives. Others live in California.

It's not even nerding out I would say. To me, it's being ready for what might happen and being able to more easily deal with it. If people choose to live in a commie state and want to be forced to slap fight an attacker or use a cell phone flashlight, so be it. I've also considered starting to carry a small multi-tool but have yet to carry through with this.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
XDs 9mm with Viridian C5L. Just got my new multi-holsters mini hybrid IWB holster for it a few weeks ago.

957CFA88-32C9-46E7-9B38-206253A511BF_zpseqq09a96.jpg

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
so far so good with it. I don't use it that much since i carry the 43 most of the time. but it will say I really like it. I wore It one night to a movie and was a little worried it might get uncomfortable. I freaked out for a second when I was walking to the bathroom that I lost my gun. It was that comfortable and non intrusive. i would totally recommend it. i have the cloak tuck 3.0.

Excellent, thanks for the info!

Geno-04

Established Member
Glock 19 iwb winter, Glock 26 iwb summer. This year switching to Glock 23 and 27.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
do the guys that carry never drink, or do you plan it out and leave the gun at home if you know you're going out

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I carry a P238 and a Benchmade Griptilian. I use my knife literally every day for something or another.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
do the guys that carry never drink, or do you plan it out and leave the gun at home if you know you're going out

If you cant be trusted with a firearm after a beer or two, then you can't be trusted with a firearm, period. That said some state laws are overly protective about this. I just wait and drink at home.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i just carry my keys, wallet and 2 fists... hopefully I never need a gun or else im shit out of luck! I have a LTC but I am active military and since there is no such thing as concealed carry in a federal building.... also cannot just simply leave the gun in the car either. Im currently a recruiter so I dont carry a knife because I will forget about it and next thing you know it falls off my person in a high school and BAM im a terrorist in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread