Ebay moron of the day

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Ford : Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible 2-Door in Ford | eBay Motors

This seriously has to be a joke I mean can anyone else point out $22,000 in upgrades by chance?

The fact that people actually offered him $27,500 even $22,000 and $18,000 is astonishing.

All the 2003 cobras with lower miles better mods on there and on this site that donT sell for thousands less then that. Guy needs a market reality check

Its a 15k car at best.

Last edited:

Deric

Established Member
Surprising to see him call people out on their professionalism and grammar after reading his jumble.

However, it is nice to know that there is no depreciation on the 2001 model, including its upgrades. :bash:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Surprising to see him call people out on their professionalism and grammar after reading his jumble.

However, it is nice to know that there is no depreciation on the 2001 model, including its upgrades. :bash:

For sure I would just like to figure out where there is $30,000 in upgrades a NOVI 1000 LOL.... blaster coils racing transmission and STAGE 4 injectors LOL I guess $400 an hour labor charges?

Last edited:

Deric

Established Member
Anyone here have the balls to offer him $56k ?

Maybe start a bidding war between a few of us in the $60k range haha

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
these suppose of buyers though for this car would love some of the cars offered here on the SVT market section of course if they are actually REAL buyers..

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
37k invested in that? That includes the purchase of the car new right?

no price of the car was $33,000 new $37k invested I was trying to be nice and find over 20k but can't from what I read he goes by the price of the car new.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, this guy is in dream land. He thinks if he keeps it and waits a few years the car will be worth a lot more. LOL! He is in for a rude awakening when he finds out that he can't sell it for more than mid-high teens.

Users who are viewing this thread