Eaton Tvs

vicious781

Former Army Brat
Established Member
Saw EATON on some SEMA special. They were talking about the TVS but very briefly. Don't know if this is old info or not...No useful info of course

grey trmn8r

Established Member
Just called magnuson and the sales rep said they have the R1900 and it will be available in a few weeks. I guess they have to assemble it. The price will be around $1600, this is for the supercharger only. He said it will need an intake system to be fabricated, he said he was going to contact accufab.

TerminatorFTW

The Orange
Established Member
grey trmn8r said:
Just called magnuson and the sales rep said they have the R1900 and it will be available in a few weeks. I guess they have to assemble it. The price will be around $1600, this is for the supercharger only. He said it will need an intake system to be fabricated, he said he was going to contact accufab.

That's awesome... hope to hear some more good news from it.

wallie40

Established Member
grey trmn8r said:

This info is correct. I spoke the rep and engineer at the LA Roadsters show and the TVS is indeed coming. It is a straight upgrade like the whipple/kb and it will be around 1800$. They had both said 6-8 months until it is available.

Who knows thou.

-pAul

Fuerza

Established Member
wallie40 said:
This info is correct. I spoke the rep and engineer at the LA Roadsters show and the TVS is indeed coming. It is a straight upgrade like the whipple/kb and it will be around 1800$. They had both said 6-8 months until it is available.

Who knows thou.

-pAul

Complete, lower intake, blower, hardware, hoses, and TB?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
AdrianG said:
Complete, lower intake, blower, hardware, hoses, and TB?
Well since the KB and Whipple both don't include those things... Probably not. It's most likely the blower, and any hardware needed for the swap.

wallie40

Established Member
19COBRA93 said:
Well since the KB and Whipple both don't include those things... Probably not. It's most likely the blower, and any hardware needed for the swap.

It is most likely the blower.. and supporting hardware.

My buddy and I offered our cars to be tested. We are in contact if it happens.

-pAul

Fuerza

Established Member
What I meant was it was a complete ready to bolt on, I know you don't get a lower intake and a TB with a KB kit. With the exception of the TB the KB kit is ready to bolt on when it is bought. Same with the Whipple kits.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
The 1900 is only .1L bigger than the M112 these cars came with. I am a WHOLE lot more interested in the R2300. Any word on that one?

grey trmn8r

Established Member
Rick James said:
The 1900 is only .1L bigger than the M112 these cars came with. I am a WHOLE lot more interested in the R2300. Any word on that one?
August timeframe. He said this thing would be adequate but who knows for sure.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Rick James said:
yes but from what im told the 1.9 flows at the same rate as 2.3

TerminatorFTW

The Orange
Established Member
ViciousJay said:
yes but from what im told the 1.9 flows at the same rate as 2.3

If you look on their website, the 1.9 will flow as much as the 2.3, and with greater efficiency than the whipple... from what I remember reading a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread