E85 + Nitrous Dyno #s

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
I finally got my car on the dyno. Not really the ideal conditions, it was 96* degrees, no cool down and really humid. Bottle pressure was just shy of 1000psi. Im running E85, NX 150 shot and BBR Tune.

8a3cd7ec3101ccf2f4ffc9e338a072cb_zps2e795047.jpg

542 rwhp & 556 rwtq

Last edited:

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Boss Intake, ID1000s, UPR OR X, C&L CAI, NX Kit, Circle D 3C, BBR E85/N2O Tune.

Last edited:

stang910

Established Member
Didn't you have a Paxton on your car? Why did you switch and how do you like it over the Paxton?

4VFTW

Established Member
I'm admittedly pessimistic by nature , but wouldn't one expect more from a 150shot on corn?

*edit...**** it its just a dyno , take her to the track and lets see what she can do.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
The trq is where it's at with nitrous!! Graph looks good. Chris has the long so he will be looking out for ya!!

N20JUNKY

Established Member
How's it leave on the gas with the converter? Do you have a progressive controller or window switch?

Edit: what gears are you running?

Last edited:

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
How's it leave on the gas with the converter? Do you have a progressive controller or window switch?

Edit: what gears are you running?

No progressive controller or window switch.

3.55's

Are the ID1000s needed?

Not at all, Im sure 47lbs would be fine, bit I had the ID1000's left over from the Paxton kit. I plan to go turbo and nitrous soon, so thats why I kept the ID1000's. I have to give Chris@BBR props for nailing the drivability in the tune with the overkill injectors:beer:

Are you on stock plugs?

NGK 1 step colder

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Well done man. How does it feel compared to the Paxton?

Torque FTW!!! Very ANTI-Linear:banana:

The trq is where it's at with nitrous!! Graph looks good. Chris has the long so he will be looking out for ya!!
:beer:

Impressive numbers for conditions and a stalled auto! My guess is that would be 570-590rwhp in an M6 car.

Thanks! With cooler ambiant air temps, longer time to cool the car down and a little more timing...:rockon::rockon:

2011roush

Established Member
Awesome!!! I plan on running e85 with some sauce soon. I have the 47's sitting here just need to order the kit and then have bbr tune it.

Users who are viewing this thread