Established Member
Took a trip up to AED. Shaun is still a bad ass

https://youtu.be/CIWKuJqRHIA

[video=youtube;CIWKuJqRHIA]Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIWKuJqRHIA[/video]

***Disclaimer*** No dyno numbers...Just a video :burn:

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
He has numbers just not posting it.. I thought that you sold the old engine etc? Is it still the same combo as before?

I've been good man.. No new headway on my car.. Been saving a ton of money and putting stuff towards my truck as you can see in the sig.. Been putting a lot towards the loan as well. Been a long time man, are you going to grudge at the end of the month?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Hang on fellas. I just posted the video to show the car. I will post Dyno numbers when I have something impressive to put up.

Same built motor, just running an Eaton. So trust me, nobody will have their minds blown by the SAE #'s

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I expected to see numbers, too (only because the thread title mentioned you had your Cobra dynoed). That aside, your Redfire Cobra is stunning. I love the wheels and stance. Impressive mods, too.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hang on fellas. I just posted the video to show the car. I will post Dyno numbers when I have something impressive to put up.

Same built motor, just running an Eaton. So trust me, nobody will have their minds blown by the SAE #'s

Yea I knew it wasn't a whipple.. when he went WOT lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Ah, so the mod list in your signature isn't up to date. Why did you pull the Whipple? Is everything else in your mod list current or have you made other changes? Just curious. I was thinking maybe you de-modded the car anticipating you'd sell it, and then maybe changed your mind.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Your wheels look stunning! What type of wheels do you have?

Looks good as always! No more gold rims?

Got rid of the Gold setup a while back. These are TF Mach 5's. I must say they are a great wheel.

Ah, so the mod list in your signature isn't up to date. Why did you pull the Whipple? Is everything else in your mod list current or have you made other changes? Just curious. I was thinking maybe you de-modded the car anticipating you'd sell it, and then maybe changed your mind.

only logical thing i can think of is he wanted to hear a blower go WWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cobra Bob is correct. I de modded the car a couple years ago intending to sell it. I finally came to my senses and decided to keep it. Only things missing are the whipple and Long Tubes. I will go whipple again a little later down the line once I finish my fox project

At this point not sure if I want a high spun 2.3, or the 2.9 again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread