sae correction factor
93 octane
max tq at 4500 ish
max hp 59-6000
Thats all I got

Redfire03

Established Member
Black2003Cobra said:
P.S. Forgot to ask. asti and Redfire...this is with stock bottom end, heads, cams, and exhaust manifolds, yes? Thanks again!

All of thoose items are stock, all the mods are in the sig.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
wow why u guys not taking the next step up add som more timing!!! i got 24* and no pinging what so ever and it was running 12.6 AF lol but i got that fixed now...

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Are there any ported eaton cars above 600 rwhp without spray? What mods if yes? Cams, full exhaust, and more boost seems like it should put an already 500+ rwhp car over 600.

astippich

Established Member
Sharkster said:
astippich, where you at in cheeseland have to meet up sometime
I'm in delafield, about 15 min west of milwaukee. Where in WI are you?

Sharkster

Established Member
astippich said:
I'm in delafield, about 15 min west of milwaukee. Where in WI are you?
not far from you.... Edgerton, between Janesville and Madison on the interstate.

Check your PM

Last edited:

jk03cobra

Established Member
Sharkster said:
not far from you.... Edgerton, between Janesville and Madison on the interstate.

Check your PM

Hey Sharkster,

I'm in Janesvile, just down the road from you. We'll have to get the cars out here soon as soon as the damn snow melts.

Sharkster

Established Member
jk03cobra said:
Hey Sharkster,

I'm in Janesvile, just down the road from you. We'll have to get the cars out here soon as soon as the damn snow melts.
no sh1t I havent seen another terminator around Janesville at all. Yes we will meet up.
Damn I had mine out Fri to go to work and then again on Sat. We went to Wllie world and some ****head threw chewed up taffy on my driversside door. Im lucky it froze in seconds. Came right off with no ill effects. Damn if someone cant have something they have to try and ****up someone elses. Taking mine out again to take one of my kids friends home.

jk03cobra

Established Member
Sharkster said:
no sh1t I havent seen another terminator around Janesville at all. Yes we will meet up.
Damn I had mine out Fri to go to work and then again on Sat. We went to Wllie world and some ****head threw chewed up taffy on my driversside door. Im lucky it froze in seconds. Came right off with no ill effects. Damn if someone cant have something they have to try and ****up someone elses. Taking mine out again to take one of my kids friends home.

You heading down this way?

Sharkster

Established Member
jk03cobra said:
You heading down this way?
nada sorry just around town and out in the country to drop him off.
had some kid in daddies gtp pull alongside of me by the A&W a little while ago. Gives it a rev and starts to take off and slows down...... awhhh he want to play. Put her to 5000 in 2nd and dropped it. He didnt want to play anymore.
I hate these F1's, cant wait to get the Nittos back on. If the road is clear with no snow or ice I take her out to play a little. This thing is a torque monster and WILL NOT move at all if there is anything on the road.
We may meet up this week sometime as I need to take it down to Midas and see if those guys can get this exhaust up a little.... seems like its hanging down too low. I need it up more to bring the car down another 1 1/2 inches or so.
Sending you a PM now :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread