Dyno tunning by rick

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
whats the price on the dyno tune??? Im going to be taking my car today(saturday)to the paint shop and wont get it back till 2-3 weeks if I get it back by then I would like to get a tune. my car has a terrible tune in it due to me changing some things around!!!

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
whats the price on the dyno tune??? Im going to be taking my car today(saturday)to the paint shop and wont get it back till 2-3 weeks if I get it back by then I would like to get a tune. my car has a terrible tune in it due to me changing some things around!!!

are u customer of Amazons already? the price is different if u are or are not

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
No Im not, but would like to be one!

if u have a handheld tuner then i think its 425? and that gives ur lifetime revisions through email, then u split the travel expenses and pay for ur own dyno time...im not positive on that price though, wait till monday when Linn comes on...u should join though and get tuned by the best!

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
if u have a handheld tuner then i think its 425? and that gives ur lifetime revisions through email, then u split the travel expenses and pay for ur own dyno time...im not positive on that price though, wait till monday when Linn comes on...u should join though and get tuned by the best!

Yea would love to, Im running Rich Ass Hell, my car cuts when I give it WOT:shrug:

Yea I do have a SCT Xcal 2

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
the price is $375 for the tuning if you are not an existing Amazon customer...$100 per hour dyno time to the shop and your share of the travel expenses.. the more guys you have the less the share is..

we have until the 30th to get the minimum 8 participants and there is no leaway on that time frame..

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
the price is $375 for the tuning if you are not an existing Amazon customer...$100 per hour dyno time to the shop and your share of the travel expenses.. the more guys you have the less the share is..

we have until the 30th to get the minimum 8 participants and there is no leaway on that time frame..

By the 30th I'll know if I will make it or not, its because my car is going in for paint today and wont be ready till 2-3 weeks may be sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread