Dyno tunning by rick

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Hey guys im trying to see whos looking to get tuned by rick from Amazon. I recently got my truck back and am in need of a tune from him, but we obvious need more then one person to get him out here...look for anyone who would be interested and what date would be good for them?! lets get this going!!

RDDYKW

Established Member
+1 on Rick from Amazon Tuning. Recently installed a 2.6 KB on my '99L and I need a tune. Have been working with Rick on email tunes--not working out!! Me and 3 others were signed up in Feb for Rick to come out and tune. He needed 8. Mike Dunn, needs his L tuned and he has 3 or 4 others that need tunes. My math==9, 1 more than the minimum. I'll be calling Mike Dunn again and let him know. He maybe contacting you. Stand-by!!

Don

RDDYKW

Established Member
:beer:Some of us had Rick scheduled to do tunes on Feb. 8&9. Only 4 people gave Linn at Amazon CC numbers so his trip was cancelled. I don't like to 'get on the soapbox' but only commit if you have the money. Not going to look good if he is scheduled and than cancelled a 2nd time. End of speech!!

Don

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
:beer:Some of us had Rick scheduled to do tunes on Feb. 8&9. Only 4 people gave Linn at Amazon CC numbers so his trip was cancelled. I don't like to 'get on the soapbox' but only commit if you have the money. Not going to look good if he is scheduled and than cancelled a 2nd time. End of speech!!

Don

Yea for sure! Let's get this going!! I need a tune!

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
new motor = new tune

Only reason I didn't go in Feb was that a rod bearing didn't want to. I need a tune being at a higher compression and on the spray so I'm in :rockon:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member

Don

I agree with you completely on this. Only sign up if you are serious guys & have the cash /credit-card to do it... ! :beer:

RDDYKW

Established Member
date for tune

I need a tune before May 31th==license and smog cert by that date!!

Don

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
May 2 works for us.. I am waiting to hear if it if Jeffs shop will be available that day..should know shortly

Rick is probably going to be going to Germany to do Andres SVT event he has evry year and that is May 22-24..that will be confirmed soon too

Users who are viewing this thread