Dyno Pull - Turbo Coyote Swap

TClark22

Established Member
Finally got my car tuned with the turbo! Made 692 on this pull, too much timing for pump. Backed it down to 650 for "final" 91 octane safe tune. Maf is pegged...:fm: so gotta change location or to a aftermarket maf.

[video=youtube;zki9HeqefvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zki9HeqefvU[/video]

Last edited:

Blackoyote

Established Member
Sounds like hellfire, I can't ****ing wait for you to start pissing people off in this car. Many a Jimmies will be rustled.

Woody6799

Established Member
Awesome!! Great numbers! It must feel great to get this thing out of your garage and onto the rollers! You even have a little time left in the season to enjoy it!

Gravik

Established Member
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
650 on 91 octane for safe tune is plenty impressive. Your GT sounds really nice. I don't doubt you'll surprise more than a few folks with that setup. :beer:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow, that's pretty damn impressive, car should move out good!! I want to do a coyote swap in my 94 SO bad, just seems daunting lol. How bad was the swap? Id imagine they're getting easier and easier to do as time goes by.

TClark22

Established Member
Wow, that's pretty damn impressive, car should move out good!! I want to do a coyote swap in my 94 SO bad, just seems daunting lol. How bad was the swap? Id imagine they're getting easier and easier to do as time goes by.

Pretty straight forward with all the right parts. I mean it fits in just like any 4.6 would. Its just wiring it all up that is the tedious part but the control pack does a good job at easing that process.

Users who are viewing this thread