Dyno Pull - Turbo Coyote Swap

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Damn 650 rwhp at 7-8lbs? Holy moly, isn't the motor running opg? Can you turn up and run e85 and see what the setup does at 11lbs?

Any plans for exterior mods? Also, what tire are you putting in the back?

TClark22

Established Member
Damn 650 rwhp at 7-8lbs? Holy moly, isn't the motor running opg? Can you turn up and run e85 and see what the setup does at 11lbs?

Any plans for exterior mods? Also, what tire are you putting in the back?

lol it made 692 before the tuner backed timing out. Are asking if my motor is running oil pump gears? Yes I put in billet OPG. Yes we can turn it up if I had a trans and rear end that would be able to use it. I plan on returning spring time with a new MAF and e85...we should be in the 700s no problem on 7-8lbs and e85.

Right now I am just running 315 hoosiers on my 18" saleens. They hook great so far, haven't punched it in first...and probably won't while I still have 4.10 gears in the back, second is already over with too fast. I'll be changing the gears this winter as well.

Mach828

Established Member
Any chance you've put this thing on the scale to see what it weighs? Curious how the hp to weight ratio looks vs. a boosted 11+.

1bdbrd

Established Member
Car sounds awesome in the video I can't wait to hear it in person! Every time I think of selling the turbo parts for my car I think of this car and reconsider the idea lol. I hope I am able to install my stuff this winter and see how it compares in the spring to yours.

TClark22

Established Member
Any chance you've put this thing on the scale to see what it weighs? Curious how the hp to weight ratio looks vs. a boosted 11+.

I'm curious as well. Hopefully I find some boosted 11+ to play with this weekend. But I wouldn't know where to get my car weighed in at anyway

Users who are viewing this thread