dyno day near baltimore on jan 19th

spp114

Established Member
MACANS

My Cobra is silver metalic and its the only one that color I've seen in this area. I live off Belair Rd, near Pine Valley swim club. I can hook you up with the puller when you're ready. Be careful buying a used tuner as they must be unlocked from the original vehicle before they can be used on another.

I am going to try to get to Agile Saturday but we'll see if I can get it on the dyno.

Linthemup

Established Member
Its possible i may do a drive by . Depends on the weather .

No thanks on the dyno , im sportn 3 perfect tunes .

You will hear me coming from a mile away .

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
MACANS

My Cobra is silver metalic and its the only one that color I've seen in this area. I live off Belair Rd, near Pine Valley swim club. I can hook you up with the puller when you're ready. Be careful buying a used tuner as they must be unlocked from the original vehicle before they can be used on another.

I am going to try to get to Agile Saturday but we'll see if I can get it on the dyno.

Must have been you....I saw the Silver one on Bel Air Rd, I guess about a month or so ago..... I'm going to try to stop by Agile if I can, just to shoot the sh!t.....

I will be making the trip to OC in May with MACA. :beer:

Thanks for advice on tuner.....i was thinking the same thing about it...

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
so how many people do we have goin in total...??...i am and i have ateast 2 more buddies coming with me...who else?

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
good turnout minus my car not starting after uploading a tune and then not being able to do anything with it..... :( all other cars made it out alive. lingenfelter vette put down some 700 RWHP numbers.

PSU-CSVT

Established Member
glad to hear everything went well. i defidently didn't need to go to the housing fair at state college andd defidently would've should up if i knew it was going to be that dumb.. So when's the next meet??

LilCe98

The One and Only
Established Member
Sorry I missed it. I partied way to hard the night before and I didn't feel like getting out of my bed.:sleeping::nonono: Hopefully next time

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
My POS leaked Antifreeze right before it was going on the dyno,what a disapointment. Im not a fan of dynopacks anyway, but it was an ok turn out - nice TT vette though. There might have been an reason why it leaked - an omen ???

spp114

Established Member
good turnout minus my car not starting after uploading a tune and then not being able to do anything with it..... :( all other cars made it out alive. lingenfelter vette put down some 700 RWHP numbers.

Have you gotten your car running yet? I saw you post on the Diablosport site.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
it's a predator tuner. and Tony G sent the tunes. can someone tell me why they are inaccurate. because from what I can tell.....they are the most accurate around. we dynoed a stock 5.0 and it put down 170 to the wheels (car is only 225 hp at the engine) so to me that sounds pretty damn accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread