dyno day near baltimore on jan 19th

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
http://www.agileauto.com/dyno.php

19 jan 2008

I'll be there, one of 15 days of R&R for me.
2 of my old lincolnite will be there with their cars as well.

if anyone is around and would like to participate, even just to show up would be very cool please let me know via PM. or email phillip.schamp AT us DOT army DOT mil

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
we got them down to 60 dollars for 3 runs with A/F, if we can get 5-6 cars. I'm one, and I can count on at least one, maybe 2 more. sign up and we will put you in there.

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
I cant dyno bc of a fuel problem, but a buddy of mine has a LS2 Goat and an 05 Cummins. Maybe I can talk him into slapping one of them on the dyno. We'll try to make it out, and let you know when I have a definite answer.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
the goat can, the cummins can't it's not that kind of dyno, won't accept the hubs on those things I don't think based off of what I read. but for sure, tell him to bring the goat out.

LilCe98

The One and Only
Established Member
I might have make the drive and come out just to check out those vipers. Don't want to embarass myself on the dyno next to those beast :p:) Maybe I'll try to get some more SVTC's to show up

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
get to work brother. no need to be embarassed at all....these guys all drove small cars at one point in their lives....hell, what's my 470ish going to be compared to 800+ <---not shiat. but I'm still doing it. I'll bring a camera to video everything :)

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
please pm me phone numbers if you are interested in coming as well as an email address so I can contact everyone when I am on the ground in the states. I do not give out this information, so don't worry. I will email everyone once I get there on the ground 2 days in advance to the 26th. as of right now if the weather holds, we stand to see some very very nice cars and some incredible numbers and some good fun. as of right now I know of 12 interested parties. get me your information as soon as possible as internet access here can be spiratic and I don't not want to have someone's info and have to wait until people get online. I will setup a time with the owner once I get information.
Phil

Users who are viewing this thread