dyno day near baltimore on jan 19th

PSU-CSVT

Established Member
Well i can't go anymore :(, I just got an e-mail and I have to go to PSU- University Park 8:30am Jan. 26th in order for me to get housing next semester. . So good luck to all and I hope there'll be another meet sometime!

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
hey man ill still b there with a red cobra n mayb a fox body and another gt im pretty sure so well c u up there at 9 for some breakfest.(ill till have my GT to kid backed out of buyin it :( )

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
no worries man. there is no back up date. snow or no snow the thing is on. if you would like to come out, please do. I don't require a deposit, and neither does the shop. so if you are worried or it snows before it starts. please don't risk it. I don't want to see anyones car damaged. I drive in the snow all the time so I will be there. would have to be a foot of snow to keep me from being there. I will be there at breakfast and at the dyno. good luck to everyone who comes out. hoping to see some great numbers.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Man, I'd love to get my car tuned.....I'd love to do a pulley swap. but 1. Don't have a pulley, and 2. I have no SCT or Diablo tuner :( My cobra mods just consist of CAI, o/r X and Magnaflow CB. I'm a noob to all this dyno crap. I might be interested in going though....I'm in White Marsh and Fallston is right up the road.

Last edited:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Man, I'd love to get my car tuned.....I'd love to do a pulley swap. but 1. Don't have a pulley, and 2. I have no SCT or Diablo tuner :( My cobra mods just consist of CAI, o/r X and Magnaflow CB. I'm a noob to all this dyno crap. I might be interested in going though....I'm in White Marsh and Fallston is right up the road.

might be having a dyno tuning day here pretty soon. gunna bring the guy who im many cobra owners eyes is the best bar none, back up here to tune my truck and a few customers

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
might be having a dyno tuning day here pretty soon. gunna bring the guy who im many cobra owners eyes is the best bar none, back up here to tune my truck and a few customers

Where is your shop.
Again, I hate sounding like a noob, but to do a pulley swap I will obviously need a pulley (i was thinking 2.8) new belt, and a tuner correct? Would I need new spark plugs as well? How much to tune my car? Would i need an idler?

Thanks.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Where is your shop.
Again, I hate sounding like a noob, but to do a pulley swap I will obviously need a pulley (i was thinking 2.8) new belt, and a tuner correct? Would I need new spark plugs as well? How much to tune my car? Would i need an idler?

Thanks.

we WERE in edgewood. the shop is in south carolina now. yea you would need a pulley tuner and a belt. dont NEED an idler but it wouldnt hurt to have it, and would help with belt slip. the plugs again would be a good thing to have, id go with NGK TR6's gapped at .35ish.

youd have to check with linn@amazon about pricing. but even one of our base tunes would be a good starting point for your car on a 2.8. then i could go to the dyno with you and get the info rick needs to check your tune.

:beer:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
you will also need a pulley puller and install tool. I will have a 2.8 pulley 100mm idler, catless MAC exhaust JLT CAI LFP heat exchanger and tune. so numbers should be similar. biggest reason I am going is for the tune.

spp114

Established Member
MACANS -

I'm in White Marsh too and did those exact mods to my Cobra. You need the tuner, pulley, belt and plugs. It is easy. I got the belt ans plugs at NAPA. Changing the pulley takes about 15 min. I have the puller so I might be able to help.

Do you have the chrome inserts in the rear bumper, I've seen a red on like that running around here?

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Hey SPP,
Guess I just need to invest in a tuner.....i've seen some on here for $150....everythig else is pretty cheap.....

Just hard getting money from the wife for my car, we have a 4 month old baby boy so we're pretty picking when it comes to spending $$$$

....I am in sales and have a few big jobs I hope to land in the next 4 weeks which will free up some money for me....(I hope)

Yes I have chrome inserts...it was probably me you saw.....I live off Bel Air Rd. technically Nottingham, but its really White Marsh.

I've only seen a one Yellow, one Silver, and one Sonic Blue 03/04 Cobra driving around the White Marsh/Baltimore area. What color is your car?

Once I get the pulley and tuner, maybe I'll PM you and we can meet up and I could use the pulley puller.....before I head to a dyno.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread