Dyno at 25psi 95 Turbo 959rwhp

orangesvtbb

Established Member
I read the whole post. It sounds to me you need to own a supra too so you can rub your clit to the 1000000000k rev limiter :p. Orange is my favorite color so what. I could say blah blah I bet your favorite color is pink and your a stupid hillbilly. I won't cause that right there is a dumbass move. You are just mad because you hear things you don't want to hear. Yeeeehaaawww-that was for you ;)

svt2slow

Established Member
haha pink good one queer like i said before i love fast cars. Love hearing about them all just hate arrogant fahkers like you. and i think you need to get the dildo outta your a$$ and start using your head. it's officail i am now going to sell the svt that way i dont have to socialize with pu$$ies like you!

orangesvtbb

Established Member
Its a sad sad day in my world now that your not going to socialize. Since I'm a queer can I say I love you svt2slow?

SleeperSupra

V8 KILLER
Established Member
:pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:
svt2slow said:
anyway cobra nice car must be sick to drive...let us know your new number when you dyno it again
:pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Bull shit he used both cause the other guy was crying about it. This is a svt site a svt comes on here with awsome numbers or high hp at such a low rpm"s and boost level. Then here come the supra"s with there well a supra can run 8 with 1400rwhp or turn up the boost to 50psi and it will dyno at this number... People could go over to a supra site and list mustangs and acomplishments in racing all day long sorry I dont have that much time.. Get this though ur head no import will ever make the kinda power that a v8 can ( well i take that back when they run 20psi more boost sure they can. but at that point who would brag about that.. then the next thing that gets said is its only 3.0 i make xxx hp per litre just nothing but excuses. again who the **** invented this roll racing over the last years supras.. cause they wouldn"t start moving till the 8 mile... so then its got to be goin 40-60 so when i press the gas i have my full boost bull shit then i hvae a chance... notice a f-body and a stang didnt invent that shit... the imports need every advantage they can get to compete its that simple....

wolverine i will be in daytona for the 500 if u ever wanted to line up with any of thease supras from a roll ill put a grand on u... pm if ur interested.

BlackDrop50

No traction til 3rd....
Established Member
Nice numbers dude, your car was already badass!

Don't even worry about the haters, BS or the import lovers, all those retards have what? Not a 1000rwhp Cobra that's for sure. They're just JEALOUS. I am too!

svt2slow

Established Member
actually i think sleepersupra or whatever can vouch for me there is a tundra drag truck running a turbo toyota v8 i think it ran 7's on regular basis. but i will get back to you on that one cobra man of ut

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
COBRA MAN OF UT said:

Twin turbo Ford Modular 5.4L with two T70 turbos. Should be good to 1200rwhp on pump gas at 20ish psi and one guy is putting down 1980rwhp on C16 at 35psi. And a 5.4L is not that big of a V8 compared to other stuff out there. But, its DOHC so its aspiration is much better than most other older tech pushrod motors.

Be aware of a TT 5.4L that will be rolling up here in Moscow. Redline of 10k rpms, twin BB T76's, full interior, A/C, etc. It will be THE sickest street car ever

That exact set-up has been my ultimate dream to make, in a fox body. However I think a 10k redlind is pushing it. Even with all the best valvetrain parts, that motor is not intended to go that high and I doubt it will see that RPM alot and still be intact. 8500 is pushing it but its doable

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Wow, great numbers. And to think it'de prolly only be like 780 with a blower. I love turbos on these things. Our '89 hatch racecar is almost done, should make in the area of 2200rwhp at 35 lbs of boost. That's on a alky-injected built 460 BB with a 124mm turbo and everything else. We currently have the biggest turbo on any Mustang on the whole planet. :burnout: They don't make 'em any bigger. Good luck with the car!

Users who are viewing this thread