Dynamated The Trunk

02silver2v

Established Member
Awesome. Did you notice a big difference? I am thinking about doing that as well becuase I am starting to get a good amount of rattles from the stereo system.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
there are some things that I don't mind adding weight for and a little less rearend drone would be welcomed

a local friend did his with Brownbread, but I haven't ridden in it

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

looking good. I did the same in my 04 and just did the deck in my 03 and need more for the trunk. you will notice a huge difference.

TEABG

Banned
TRBO VNM said:
looking good. I did the same in my 04 and just did the deck in my 03 and need more for the trunk. you will notice a huge difference.

Well worth the addition, the Dynamat is pretty light JB :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
big pimping my friend. I need to do that to get rid of some of the drone when driving 75 on the interstate.

Looks good!

TRBO VNM

most stereo shops or ebay. but ebay wants to big money for shipping. go to a local stereo shop and price it out and compare to ebay. I couldn't find that great of a deal on ebay.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
did you get the video finally. Took me forever going from one program to another to get it all worked down to a smaller low quality file.

TEABG

Banned
forcefedcobra said:
did you get the video finally. Took me forever going from one program to another to get it all worked down to a smaller low quality file.

Not yet just got home.Checking now..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's nice. I haven't heard of many doing this, but IMO it makes a lot of sense and is definitely a worthwhile mod. Did you notice a big difference on the highway?

TRBO VNM

CobraBob said:
That's nice. I haven't heard of many doing this, but IMO it makes a lot of sense and is definitely a worthwhile mod. Did you notice a big difference on the highway?

Bob,

you will notice a hige difference all around. and if you can throw some in the doors you will notice a huge difference just when closing the doors. they sound a lot more solid.

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
i got the dynomat in there as well....more to keep the sound in though

mysystembx1.jpg

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Looks great. Previous owner did this in my car. He was going to do the doors as well, but never got around to it. I think I will do the doors over the winter. Anything to make these rattle traps a lil quieter is $ well spent if you ask me. :beer:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
dezzracer said:
I wonder if most stereo shops would do this for you????

yes they will

FYI,

if you cover the back of the license plate with dynomat and glut the frame to the platew and the plate to the trunck, it will emlinate more rattleing

Users who are viewing this thread