Driveshaft loop options

sean04

Established Member
This is the only thing I get hassled about at the track, so it's time to get one

What's everyone running on these cars, and how do you like the fitment. I'm looking for something clean simple and light.

if you have any pics of yours that would be great

D.T.R

Established Member
I'm running a CHE loop.
Not only it was the cleanest one out there, but i think it's the easiest and quickest install as well. 5 min install. Fits great, feels beefy and sturdy enough, if i had to do it again i wouldn't get anything else.

CPRsm

Like the BMR stuff. One loop fits auto or stick which is nice for guys planning on changing tranny's. Doing a Watson loop right now. More involved than BMR. But the Watson mounts to the floor so it works w any tranny type. Needed it for a 400 swap and it's quite a nice piece, like their tranny xmember. See if I can get a pic up later today.

BMR Tech

None of the mentioned loops will fit a Magnum - to my knowledge.

May wanna hit up Eric and see what he does. I think they have one for Magnums.

sean04

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies, I will see if JPC is still making those

Won't the ones that bolt to the floor like the Che unit work on any setup? That one looks really simple and clean, but I'm a bit hesitant to drill 8 holes into the floor

CPRsm

Thru w the floor will work w any setup as long as the crossmember keeps the output shaft in the stock location, which I'm sure they all do. Don't worry about the holes. It's standard practice for a lot of models. We're just spoiled w bolt on parts because of BMR lol

scotmach

Established Member
I have ARH longtubes and I believe the only loop that will fit them is the CHE loop. Food for thought.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread