Dow is Down 900+ points Today 2/24/2020

Rct851

Established Member
Tza?

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It’s a leveraged etf that acts inversely to the Russell 2000. That’s the extent of my knowledge. With the futures being so bad last night it was a given it would run for a little while this morning and it did.

Don’t think I said that right. Tza is the “downside” etf that acts inversely to the “upside” etf TNA.

Easy trading strategies anyone can follow for consistent steady profit
Read there

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
What exactly happens when a stock is liquidated?

Teach me.

probably depends on the scenario (IE, if it’s a company and they go bankrupt).

in this case, they just pay out the value of the stocks when it gets delisted. Granted I’m sure the price will probably continue to go down in OILU’s case. This news was dropped Sunday and I’m sure you saw how hard that hit it today. But people who own OILD will get paid out the stock price when it stops trading.

It’s not a complete utter shitfest, but it does suck for people who poured a lot of their money in at higher levels and held on hoping it’d rebound. A few guys on the forums I follow were in at 11k shares at $12 average. I’m sure their wives aren’t too happy (if they haven’t left them by now).

jmsa540

Established Member
Ty
probably depends on the scenario (IE, if it’s a company and they go bankrupt).

in this case, they just pay out the value of the stocks when it gets delisted. Granted I’m sure the price will probably continue to go down in OILU’s case. This news was dropped Sunday and I’m sure you saw how hard that hit it today. But people who own OILD will get paid out the stock price when it stops trading.

It’s not a complete utter shitfest, but it does suck for people who poured a lot of their money in at higher levels and held on hoping it’d rebound. A few guys on the forums I follow were in at 11k shares at $12 average. I’m sure their wives aren’t too happy (if they haven’t left them by now).

Twisted2v

Established Member
I cashed out my 401k 2 weeks ago. But missed out on the one best Monday.

Have to reinvest soon before I get a withdrawal tax.

Users who are viewing this thread