door dinging neighbor, what do I do?

BM1

Established Member
I don't think there will be much you can do on this kind of crap. Insurance companies don't give a shit about door dings so I doubt you'll get any help from them. The only thing I could think of would maybe be to talk to the apartment complex manager or simply move.

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Be crouched on the opposite side of the car when they come in. Allow them ONE more ding, jump up and start bouncing on their hood and roof. Tell them you didn't do it.
no better yet, tell them TOM CRUISE did it. they'll believe it, trust me.

and also, upon further review,I deem that you should poop in their tuba. if they do not have said tuba, poop in their car. :D

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
RDJ said:
Why is it there is always a noob that comes in with totally stupid bullshyt in an attempt to show that he is all grown up?

suborning perjury is not the way to solve his issue. maybe you should go back to your 3rd grade class now and let the adults alone.
no the correct way to solve this issue is to act like a kid and break his stuff cause he broke yours first.:cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

tomcatturbo

Banned
Here's what you can do and it's simple, and gives great results.

Get a cheap battery from Walmart, then take anything like a turkey baster, or something to suck out the battery acid and put it into a cup.

Walk by the troublemakers car, then with the acid in the cup just throw it all over the whole the car. Just act like it's water, (cause it looks like water), and that you just accidentally splashed it on the car. Don't get it on your clothes, cause it'll eat through your clothes. You can also do it in the rain as well, without being seen very easily at all. It's plain nasty!

The next day, Wallah! You'll see great results on the troublemakers paint, and you'll have great satisfaction knowing that you helped put a great "Acid, Paint Removal, Design on their car"

Anyone else ever try or do this one?? It's the ultimate, revenge, and/or mischief to screw up a paintjob. Also, there's no fixing it, but repaint. It eats all the way down to the metal, and it looks really nasty! Yikees!

Just remember, this is the ultimately worst thing you can do to someones car/paintjob. We used to do it all the time to cars in the junkyard /salvageyard, where I used to work when I was a kid.

Last edited:

bcwang

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I almost let the holidays let me try to forget about these people and their evilness. However, I saw them walking to their car yesterday, and ended up with a dream last night about them. That is not a good thing, I think I need to definitely do something to get this resolved or this will drive me crazy. All the crazy ideas sound great in theory to get my some vengeance, but I'm just not the type to do those kinds of things. If they are forced to pay, and I can get it fixed without a repaint, then I will likely be satisfied.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
My personaly favorite is to let the air out of the tire until they are LOW (NOT FLAT), then get some green loctite and loctite on their valvestem caps. Green loctite is the strongest loctite out there, and the only way to lossen a bolt after using it is with a torch. Personally, I'd **** someone up.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Get a friend with one of those cars with no paint & in shitty condition to park next to his car & (have your car elsewhere) let your friend do exactly what he did to your car, only outdo the neighbor.

Make sure it happens at night time.

Users who are viewing this thread