door dinging neighbor, what do I do?

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
first ask for a new spot. then get some cat piss (or your own) and pour it in the vent holes, then take some brake parts cleaner or brake fluid and put it all over their car. then let the air out of the tires and stick like 5 apples up the exhaust pipe.
i think that about covers the dings.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
1999WhiteSVT said:
first ask for a new spot. then get some cat piss (or your own) and pour it in the vent holes, then take some brake parts cleaner or brake fluid and put it all over their car. then let the air out of the tires and stick like 5 apples up the exhaust pipe.
i think that about covers the dings.

LOL. :lol:

+1 on calling the cops and filing a report.

For a little fun you could always remove his valve stem cores....it'd let all the air out of his tires, and when he hooked up a pump to refill them, it'd pump them up perfectly fine. THen as soon as he takes the pump off, out comes the air again.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Nasty Notch said:
Its not dingproof against an 18lb sledge ;-) Have they left paint before? If they ever do, have the police come out and look at it and file a report, and then send it to there insurance company.

I dont have an assigned parking at my complex, but I usually park with one side to the handicapped spot, and the other is usually my neighbor who has a nice jaguar, so I'm set...
I love you, lolololl

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Be crouched on the opposite side of the car when they come in. Allow them ONE more ding, jump up and start bouncing on their hood and roof. Tell them you didn't do it.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
indianajohn said:
Just have someone say they saw the people do it.

Why is it there is always a noob that comes in with totally stupid bullshyt in an attempt to show that he is all grown up?

suborning perjury is not the way to solve his issue. maybe you should go back to your 3rd grade class now and let the adults alone.

bcwang

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Well I don't want to do anything that has the risk of me getting into trouble, I want them to get in trouble for what they did. So the filing a police report idea, will that work even though the dings happened months ago, and also on private property? I thought police don't get involved in things as minor as a door ding. If you guys think the police would help, I'll try getting one to take a look at the car.

I'd like to catch them in the act, but I think now that they know that I know they're dinging my car, they're extra careful now, parking farther from me than before, and not letting their kid get out on the passenger side of the car anymore! So catching them in the act is probably not going to happen now, it's now going to be evidence proof, except no one will come take a look at the cars cause they won't allow it.

67 Badboy

Established Member
Do they have kids? If they're denying it, it may be their kids that are doing the damage (rear wheelwell = rear door exit). I know that my younger girls occasionally swing the doors wide open and won't mention a word unless they're caught in the act (and yes, I get on their case big time).

Another option... IF you can afford the deductible, have your insurance company fix the dings. Tell them who is causing the damage, and they will bill your neighbors directly to pay for the damages. Of course, if you have proof (video), it's a total win for you. Your insurance company will reimburse your deductible once the neighbors have made payment to them.

Talk to your insurance agent and have him/her give you other options. You're paying them enough. The least they could do is give you suggestions on how to resolve this issue!

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
my Cobra is parked in an end stall.. my Explorer (that has no more plastic body cladding because I take it off road and it got knocked off by rocks) is parked next to it.. Cobra = protected, Explorer, who cares if someone hits it with their door..

GT_Jim

Established Member
One time a beotch backed out of her spot, but she cranked the wheel before she started backing up....needless to say the side of my car got f***ed up pretty good. Where we live is a no fault state, I called the police anyway and they took care of it, and since she drove off after she did it, I got to see her in handcuffs. Hers insurance company did not have to pay me, because of the no fault rule, so my insurance company paid me and sued them directly for the money they paid to me. All in all, the situation sucked but if you call the cops you will get farther ahead, call your insurance company first and explain what happend and make sure you tell them it happend months ago as time might have ran out for you to do anything and that would suck bad. If you still have time to report it, call the police and go from there.

SNMUSTANG

Established Member
I feel for you brother. I found nails in my Cobras KDWs, my wife Perellis, and my daughters Good Years. The neighbors had nails as well. We knew it was the "bi-polar" 16 year old down the street but couldnt prove it till we bought the 4 camera recorder from Sams. Thanks to free enterprise and $270, his sorry a** is no longer a problem.

indianajohn

Established Member
RDJ said:
Why is it there is always a noob that comes in with totally stupid bullshyt in an attempt to show that he is all grown up?

suborning perjury is not the way to solve his issue. maybe you should go back to your 3rd grade class now and let the adults alone.

Why is there always some jacka** that has to be a internet tuff guy. You need to lay off the **** all that cum you swallow is making you moody.

Last edited:

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
indianajohn said:
Why is there always some jacka** that has to be a internet tuff guy. You need to lay off the **** all that cum you swallow is making you moody.

Insulting the few people of the board that bring some form of intellectual enlightenment won't get you anywhere dipshit. So let's play a game called jump off the bridge, mk?

You first.

About the door dings...We used to have a neighbor that had 6 outdoor cats that would crap right by our front door all the time. We complained and he said he couldn't help it and we needed to quit bothering him...so we spent the next week walking every pile onto his doorstep, the hood of his car, his window sills...you get the point. He yelled about it and we said the next step is a .22.

I don't think shooting him would help the situation...even for momentary gratification...but get a camera and try to catch him, see if the complex has security cameras, or ask for a different space.

Users who are viewing this thread