Don't hate me for this

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Thanks for all the good comments! I am really happy with it. Now I have to clean the you know what out of it and get rid of that diablo sport sticker on the spoiler. The first thing I am doing is adding a set of Viper Wheels to it like these.

image_zpsa05727c2.jpg

Anabolic

Banned
those are 2020? i always thought vipers were 19/20.. anyways, you leaving the 335/345s on the viper wheels? would they fit? how're the suspensions

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Good look car. If I was going to buy a Challenger, that would be the model I'd want. Nice!

Fear the 5

Established Member
Those cars are massive but they sure do look good! They're the best looking of the modern muscle cars.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Thanks guys I will keep you posted on how the modding goes. I believe for now except for things like cold air, tune, wheels and possibly a shaker I will keep it a little more street worthy.

Never forget that I am a Cobra guy for life but I just wanted something a little more roomy to cruise around in beagle to take my wife and daughter to the movies or shopping. Can't do that in the Cobra. I might as well have a single seat in the Cobra because I am the only one that ever rides in it.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
two things,heavy, and they could have sported up the dash and steering wheel a little. But love the looks of the Challenger. (Body) I thought I seen something once that if you compare the vintage one to the late model, the new car is bigger? Oh well. Not gonna lie, I'd drive one.

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Thanks for all the good comments! I am really happy with it. Now I have to clean the you know what out of it and get rid of that diablo sport sticker on the spoiler. The first thing I am doing is adding a set of Viper Wheels to it like these.

image_zpsa05727c2.jpg

Personally I like the wheels on it way better then these...IMO.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
huge

Congrats man, I've always liked the Challengers. I just can't believe how huge they are!

You are right about that. I remember the last big 2 door cars in the 90's with rear wheel drive. My dad had a V8 Thunderbird and I always thought that thing was huge but this thing is a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread