Don't discuss, just vote. The legalization of marijuana.

Legalize marijuana nationwide?

• No.

Votes: 96 20.0%
  • For medicinal use only

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • For medicinal and recreational use(alcohol laws)

Votes: 350 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
As much of a unique snowflake as im sure you are, you will not say anything that hasnt been said a million times. I just want your vote. Private poll.

K, thanks.

Mods, feel free to move it to politics (like you need my say-so lol) but I just wanted more eyes and therefore votes on this.

Edit: For thosee who want to be more involved in the movement http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=891407

Last edited:

trxcobra

Established Member
I think legalizing marijuana is a bad decision to be honest. I am not even against smoking, but at least around where I live, the amount of low life burnouts i know who smoke every day is just pathetic and over time it really does have an effect on people. Although legalizing will increase the cost due to taxes, I still think the amount of people out there driving around stoned and just being idiots will increase and that will not bring any good to society. Medical marijuana on the other hand is OK as long as it isn't handed out like candy lol.

JMO

dwish

Established Member
Last I checked, a forum is where you converse with others. A forum is not where you start polls and then whine about people posting.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, and profit from it. Treat it like alcohol, you drive under its influence, show up to work stoned, etc and you suffer the same consequences as being impaired by alcohol. Simple as that.

TorchMach

Established Member
legalize it, regulate it, tax it, and profit from it. Treat it like alcohol, you drive under its influence, show up to work stoned, etc and you suffer the same consequences as being impaired by alcohol. Simple as that.

+100000

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I might even try it once I am out of the military if it is ever legal.

Irb Digital

SVT Truth Enforcement
Established Member
I voted no, even though I'm for legalizing it. Mainly because it should be the state's decision. Let the states decide.

Badass02GT

Established Member
Legalize it if nothing else for medical purposes. I have a lot of medical issues and it helps A LOT where normal meds don't do anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

VegasMichael

Established Member
I don't have a problem with it being legalized for recreational use. Uncle Sam should treat it like alcohol. But like alcohol it can effect people differently. I tried weed before and did not like the effect it had on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread