Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey, maybe I missed it, what resort are you staying at?

We stayed at the Now Larimar when we were there both times.

E

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So Barry, what was your decision? Are you changing your destination?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Was just at La Romana back in April with the wife. Had a great time, just beat the last tourist rush. Adults only, nice and quite, got some golf in.

Plan on having cash for tips. Everyone expects a damn tip.

Seems like the OP is going late in the year. Supposed to be hotter than shit this time of year.

IMG_20190425_081056.jpeg
IMG_20190425_144256.jpeg

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Hey, maybe I missed it, what resort are you staying at?

We stayed at the Now Larimar when we were there both times.

E

Excellence, Punta Cana

So Barry, what was your decision? Are you changing your destination?
As of now I'm still going.

Was just at La Romana back in April with the wife. Had a great time, just beat the last tourist rush. Adults only, nice and quite, got some golf in.

Plan on having cash for tips. Everyone expects a damn tip.

Seems like the OP is going late in the year. Supposed to be hotter than shit this time of year.

View attachment 1581682View attachment 1581683

Yea, I always tip anyway. My drink stays full. (Not my first trip) lol
It is low 80s average there year round. It will touch 86 and maybe 87 at the hottest tie of the year.
Nothing the water, the shade and a drink from the mini bar can't handle.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
3 times a year or so 200-300 people get sick on cruise ships. I dodn't see them bitches in the scrap yard yet.
I totally believe the media is blowing this up.

FBI been down there for 2 weeks, State department has said nothing.
Becaus they haven't found anything out of the ordianry that hasn't happened every year for the last 15 years.
I believe their ain't nothing. lol

If 11 otherwise healthy people died with no real explanation within a few months on the same cruise line, I'm pretty sure it'd be news.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
If 11 otherwise healthy people died with no real explanation within a few months on the same cruise line, I'm pretty sure it'd be news.

9, not exactly otherwise healthy, dating back to Jun of 2018, Same country but different places.

The dude in the couple had enlarged heart and cirrhosis of the liver.
Who the **** goes to an all inclusive with all the alcohol with cirrhosis of the liver?
The 53 year old woman has a heart attack, Her son tells the media he doesn't thik she did because she was healthy and it was the day after her B-day.
My 49 yr old furst cousin that everyone would have sworn was heathly had a massive heart attack and died on Thanksgiving day.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
...Her son tells the media he doesn't thik she did because she was healthy and it was the day after her B-day.
My 49 yr old furst cousin that everyone would have sworn was heathly had a massive heart attack and died on Thanksgiving day.
Tryin' to chowdah it up, huh?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
9, not exactly otherwise healthy, dating back to Jun of 2018, Same country but different places.

The dude in the couple had enlarged heart and cirrhosis of the liver.
Who the **** goes to an all inclusive with all the alcohol with cirrhosis of the liver?
The 53 year old woman has a heart attack, Her son tells the media he doesn't thik she did because she was healthy and it was the day after her B-day.
Exactly.

2.5 million American tourists a year, 9 died in various areas over 6 months. Media is just trying to hype a story.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Excellence, Punta Cana

That is one of, if not the best places to stay. A click above where we stay. I would go, maybe stay away from hard liquor or,....the airport sells duty free booze, before leaving to go to the resort stop in the airport and pick up your fav weapon of choice.

E

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
That is one of, if not the best places to stay. A click above where we stay. I would go, maybe stay away from hard liquor or,....the airport sells duty free booze, before leaving to go to the resort stop in the airport and pick up your fav weapon of choice.

E

Yea, I like it there. I like the layout too. It is built more long ways across the beach instead of deep and back away from the beach. Great view almost always.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm. Delta Airlines is offering DR ticket cancellations or a new destination with no fees.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, be safe Barry, and enjoy your vacation. Drink bottled water only and no ice cubes.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread