Dog bite advice, please help

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Its amazing how many people on here want to sue for big money. I guess thats what the world has come to. I would hire an attorney and sue for court cost/medical fees. The dog will be put down this time.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Its amazing how many people on here want to sue for big money. I guess thats what the world has come to. I hire a attorney and sue for court cost/medical fees. The dog will be put down this time.

His son deserves nothing for being bitten by the same dog twice? We dont know if his son has a scar, whether physical or emotional. You are saying none of that matters and the person who was negligent in watching their dog has no responsibility for those injuries. No one is saying millions, but there should be reasonable compensation for his son's loss.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Its amazing how many people on here want to sue for big money. I guess thats what the world has come to. I would hire an attorney and sue for court cost/medical fees. The dog will be put down this time.

And if it were your son (or if you had a son) and this had happened to him, would you have the same attitude? I highly doubt it...

Once is forgivable... Not to mention the fact that he should have offered to pay for the medical bills and make things right then, but he didn't... AND it happened again! :nonono:

Once again, this asshole needs to learn a lesson... :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread