Does your girlfriend....

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
No questions asked, if anything ever looked at me like that I'd shoot it. I felt freaked out and threatened just watching her crazy ass expression on the video.
Goddamn people shouldn't look like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably the hardest I've ever laughed at something on this forum.

You're right, I've had it in the back of my mind for about a month.

Also, I agree with a lot of what's been said.
Part of me wants to pull the plug, but I do believe in trying to work things out. I just get tired of the argument, and having to give her a play by play on what I'm doing when I'm hanging out with my pals.

Play by play. Whoa! She's clearly got trust issues man. She's way too clingy. There's no way in the world she should be bitching about you hanging out with your buddies once a week.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
If you find yourself here to ask for relationship advice, it's time to call it quits.

MurderedMach

Established Member
My wife knew going into my marriage that My friends are my Friends and will always be My friends. Im Married with a 2 yr old daughter. I see my friends very ofter. I eat lunch with them almost everyday and I visit them on the weekends.

If it's not a "bro" thing, then she typically finds a sitter and we do it as a couple.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
I say this with experience and with friends that have married or have serious gfs. There is absolutely nothing than a gf/wife with no friends. I have a very close buddy that is in this situation and he has fallen off the face of the earth. I understand if he can't go out to bars on the weekend and what not, but come on. Girl with no friends = hell for you and yours.

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
For the love of Christ i hope she doesn't find this thread. You better delete browsing history and completly wipe every hard drive on any computer you have used in the past 6 months. Crazy bitches know that any guys weakness is his car. Once they have been "betrayed" in their mind they break out the keys and do some hand art on your prized possession.

firebird1999us

Established Member
you need to find a new gf. She is going to be wearing the pants in the family.

run.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
You bitch about her so much I honestly don't know why you are marrying her.

Really, I wonder how many other guys on this site don't get the same flack about being on this site too much, we all can't live in candyland dreams while raining sugar pops

Last edited:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Human beings need a certain amount of personal space and privacy. Now with the dawning of the information age people have become "throw away" because it's much easier to meet new people. What you have to consider is at which point you want to stop throwing people away and start working.

Personally I look at my rents. Married coming up on 35 years and to be honest, it's a head scratcher. My mother should not like someone like my father, but they work it out. In the past that's what you did, you worked through problems.

If it's something you can't get past, then move on. My advice is to date older women because they have gone through the clingy stage and are "settled". The person I love most in this world is 8 years older than myself, and wiser. Up to you man.

UncleDan

Established Member
You need a good balance between your own time and your time together, period. Otherwise you will get sick of her. I've already had this convo with my GF before. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with her, and we live together. But I can't spend every waking moment of my free time with her. I need my "alone time" and time with my buddies to decompress. After a talking to, she finally got the hint and has gotten a lot better about it.

You should do the same. But if she insists on still being a Stage 5 Clinger after that, it's time to pull the plug. Btw, I'm also 26, and she's 28.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
one day out of the week and she is bitching? wow. My wife gets asked why she "lets" me go places without her. There sure are a lot of insecure women in the world. Tell her to drop the subject. Somehow, I don't think she will be able to, though. Good luck

Machdup1

Established Member
She will never change. Tell her you just want to be **** buddies, nothing more. Move on, enjoy life.

chinchilla

Established Member
i sometimes chill with my buddies after work till like 2am, fiance doesn't care at all, tell her to straighten up or get out

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
try and work it out for a month, i personally have never been in a relationship long enough to want to work something out, so if i was in your shoes i would give it a month like i did my ex, and then just can it, then nail it for the next month come and go as you please..then dont talk to her for a long long time..then nail it, then be done 1000%. lol

jrandy

Established Member
express how your feeling and put it all on the table. if she is right for you, she will legitimately work on it.

if she doesn't, break it off and bang anything / everything

00GTVERT00

Established Member
My wife and I have some mutual friends that we spend time with together, but we also respect the fact that we need a little bit of personal time and also time with other friends. During football season I'm usually out with a buddy at least a night a week catching the Monday, Thursday or Sunday night game, and she typically has a girl's night out at least once every week or so.

If your g/f is like this now, you either need to set her straight or walk away.

Yes it is just going to get worse if she can't understand that you both need your own space.

Users who are viewing this thread