Does your girlfriend....

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
im only speaking from experience. i got tired of always being the one who got cheated on, so i turned the tables and made sure i was the one having all the fun. i made sure they were married or involved.....the lonley depressed ones are so easy to pick out. i dont like who i was at that time. i am not that way anymore. so many women out there have self esteem issues and need loads of attention and date the wrong guys..

im almost ashamed to talk about who i was then. it was too wasy.

so many married women.

:nonono:

8 to 80, blind cripple or crazy...if they couldnt walk, i would drag them.

This man speaks the truth. Ive hunted these same African plains for these same limping gazelles and their complaints sounds just like hers. A couple weeks of texting and "wow what an a hole, i could never do that to someone like you" comments and shes eating ****.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
you simply tell her to drop it or GTFO. Explain to her that they were there LONG before she was, and if she keeps it up they will be there LONG after she was. I had an Ex try to do the same thing. I told her to can it or move back home. She STFU and all was fine(in that aspect anyways).

OP, it doesnt get better with a women of that age. She is already set in her ways and nothing will change it. Its different if they are young though. I meet my wife when she was 17, we got married when she was 18 and yes when we first got together and for a couple years after she was very clingy and it got soo unbearable at times. But over the last 4 years(she is 22 now) she has matured, grown to trust me completely, and has gained some much needed self confidence. Now, when I go out she goes with me if she can, normally she is working or at school so she doesnt get to go out to the car meets, shows and races as much as she would like but shes cool with me going out anyways. I rarely get any crap about going out without her, and normally when I do she is just lonely so I make it a point to do something with here for the evening to make her feel better(movie, dinner, squishy squishy time, something). Its give and take. If your really only going out 1 night per week then she needs to chill. Hell, I normally go out 2 nights per week. You NEED that space in a relationship. Any woman that is 26 that doesnt get that is not marriage material. Good luck:beer:

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
im only speaking from experience. I got tired of always being the one who got cheated on, so i turned the tables and made sure i was the one having all the fun. I made sure they were married or involved.....the lonley depressed ones are so easy to pick out. I dont like who i was at that time. I am not that way anymore. So many women out there have self esteem issues and need loads of attention and date the wrong guys..

Im almost ashamed to talk about who i was then. It was too wasy.

So many married women.

:nonono:

8 to 80, blind cripple or crazy...if they couldnt walk, i would drag them.

8....?

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
My wife and I have some mutual friends that we spend time with together, but we also respect the fact that we need a little bit of personal time and also time with other friends. During football season I'm usually out with a buddy at least a night a week catching the Monday, Thursday or Sunday night game, and she typically has a girl's night out at least once every week or so.

If your g/f is like this now, you either need to set her straight or walk away.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Yeah time to have a little talk about that. Unless there is some GOOD* reason she doesn't want you to go every once in awhile, you should be able to spend time with your friends without her being upset. It doesn't sound like you aren't spending enough time with her so unless there are underlying issues she needs to talk through, maybe it's time for a new GF.

*Example of possible good reason to stay home: My husband went out with his friends for 3 hours last night. Normally that's not a big deal but I was at home trying to get our 2 toddlers and infant settled down, in bed, and to sleep all while trying to do homework and getting the kids' stuff ready for this morning. I wish he would have picked a different night, I really needed a little help. From your story you have no circumstances like this that might give her a good reason to want you to stay home and therefore she's being unreasonable.

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
Would this be her?

[YouTube_Browser]_wSaLqrmCaY[/YouTube_Browser]

No questions asked, if anything ever looked at me like that I'd shoot it. I felt freaked out and threatened just watching her crazy ass expression on the video.
Goddamn people shouldn't look like that.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
you need to find a new GF. she is going to be wearing the pants in the family.

True story, I got lucky my wife loves performance cars, can hang out with me and my car friends or let me go by myself, it doesn't matter. Sounds like your gf might be only about herself let her know when she's ready to be about you two as an entity then get gone.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
spooks you the **** out doesnt it.

No questions asked, if anything ever looked at me like that I'd shoot it. I felt freaked out and threatened just watching her crazy ass expression on the video.
Goddamn people shouldn't look like that.

Mulldune

Established Member
GF of 11 months ,and your already dealing with this type of stuff? Tell her to get out b/f its too late

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
molls, i agree. if you have a family, those days are over. very rarely should there be nights like that where you go out with the boys......nights out, which are rare with kids should be spent together.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
if she is worth it, maybe she will grow up a bit and realize you can't be with each other for 24/7. its not healthy to a relationship.

My woman had a similar issue when we were young especially during football season, where saturday was lsu and sunday was saints I was never home for the weekend. I wanted her to be with me on some of those days but i'd party all day long and she's just not that type of person.. But as we both grew older she learned we both needed our time and I learned I can't stay out and party all weekend.

Its hard to tell in 11 months if she is worth the wait.

Do yall live together?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
No offense (seriously) but you're 30 years old and dealing with that?

Kick her to the curb and be done with it.

Last edited:

Black0ut

Established Member
Do you live with her?

If not and she is acting like already it gets worse and eventually (if you work it properly) it gets better. Be prepared. I warned you.

Users who are viewing this thread