Does your girlfriend....

SneakyPete

Banned
Dunno if the point has been raised yet but is it just dudes that you're hanging out with? Was cheating every involved in the relationship? Because that will tips the scales towards crazy in any relationship with a female. They are not good at being undermined or literally screwed over.

I've had past g/f(s) act like this though in the outset of the relationship because my friends are my lifeline, they have seen me through some pretty rough sh!t and I rely on them more than my own family. You have to establish how important your friends are to you and try to make it real to her somehow, if women have something they can identify with in a conversation, it's a lot easier to get a point across to them.

Or if she is just generally a weight on your back rather than a life partner, drop her ass.

Team Paulie

Established Member
God forbid you like another chicks picture on facebang,come home and she's waving the 12er in your face.

I'd pull the ejection cord, last I checked women out number us men 8:1 or something like that,I don't see your buddies jumping your case about spending free time with her and if she freaks out about the ONE day you take to hang out with them,pfffffhhtt see ya chicka, match.com and a pre paid credit card works wonders......I'm not the best looking guy by a long shot but you would be amazed if you just tell them up front 'I dont see this going any further then 48 hours but I'll buy you dinner and breakfast but all I wanna do is knock the paint off the walls' .

The last girl that I dated tried using me as her walking ATM,that lasted all about seven or eight days,kept throwing the 'need money for the kids' card,had my doubts and sure enough caught her in the act of cheating on me,I was the other guy it turns out,I wont date chicks that have kids,strippers,or bartenders any more,age's22-24 was when that happened.

My last parting word is,sit her down and just tell her,here is how it is gonna be or there's the door, should not be that way but 26 going on 16 never gets better.

So far so good with my new one,drives a stick,changes her own oil,shoots gun and I taught her how to field strip all her stuff and mine, and she has big un's,our hours cris cross each other so when I get off work she is going to work and vice versea ,which I think helps,I told my self I would not be happy until I found myself but with a v-jay,and I think I got really close with her,I'm 27 now and she is 29 going on 30 on the 17th.

Cobra_Kid

Established Member
If you have spoken to her and she clearly understands your friends importance to you, then I'm afraid you're screwed. Advice is something you usually ask for when you already know the answer. I think you know what you need to do.

Best of luck...... :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
your lucky you get to hang out with people, i have to sit next to mine on the couch and hear how im on here more then paying attention to her as she plays her goofy iphone games

You bitch about her so much I honestly don't know why you are marrying her.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You bitch about her so much I honestly don't know why you are marrying her.

he wants to be in the majority at some point. he figures that it just as well be the majority of people who are divorced. and you cant get there without being married first.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
something something PIIHB something something her sister :shrug:

sounds about right, better yet he could just sleep with her sister. :shrug:

No questions asked, if anything ever looked at me like that I'd shoot it. I felt freaked out and threatened just watching her crazy ass expression on the video.
Goddamn people shouldn't look like that.

I'd piihb the chick on that vid, shes been on reddit and honestly she does not seem to be that bad... kinda like Boxxy, Queen of the Trolls.

God forbid you like another chicks picture on facebang,come home and she's waving the 12er in your face.

I'd pull the ejection cord, last I checked women out number us men 8:1 or something like that,I don't see your buddies jumping your case about spending free time with her and if she freaks out about the ONE day you take to hang out with them,pfffffhhtt see ya chicka, match.com and a pre paid credit card works wonders......I'm not the best looking guy by a long shot but you would be amazed if you just tell them up front 'I dont see this going any further then 48 hours but I'll buy you dinner and breakfast but all I wanna do is knock the paint off the walls' .

The last girl that I dated tried using me as her walking ATM,that lasted all about seven or eight days,kept throwing the 'need money for the kids' card,had my doubts and sure enough caught her in the act of cheating on me,I was the other guy it turns out,I wont date chicks that have kids,strippers,or bartenders any more,age's22-24 was when that happened.

My last parting word is,sit her down and just tell her,here is how it is gonna be or there's the door, should not be that way but 26 going on 16 never gets better.

So far so good with my new one,drives a stick,changes her own oil,shoots gun and I taught her how to field strip all her stuff and mine, and she has big un's,our hours cris cross each other so when I get off work she is going to work and vice versea ,which I think helps,I told my self I would not be happy until I found myself but with a v-jay,and I think I got really close with her,I'm 27 now and she is 29 going on 30 on the 17th.

my ex acted like the chick on that youtube vid. it even got to the point I caught her going through my bills and mail after getting out of the shower... only the second time in my life to date i punched out of that problem.

I'm not sure why, but this really made me ****in laugh! :lol1:

he wants to be in the majority at some point. he figures that it just as well be the majority of people who are divorced. and you cant get there without being married first.

:D

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

My brothers advice on marriage was find a bitch you can't stand, buy her a car and a house then never talk to her again. It will save you alot of time and heartache says. :lol1:

<----18 years so far and my wife rocks. :rockon:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
The significant other and myself really don't have that issue. I hang out with my friends also once a week and hear no bickering. He never tells me anything or bitches about nonsense stuff. Guess I got a keeper.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
The significant other and myself really don't have that issue. I hang out with my friends also once a week and hear no bickering. He never tells me anything or bitches about nonsense stuff. Guess I got a keeper.

:??::??::??:

1hot281

Established Member
run.gif

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Do yall live together?

Nope....but she has mentioned it. My most recent ex lived with me for 6 months, and it was too much for the both of us. So, having another live in gf does have me timid.

Dunno if the point has been raised yet but is it just dudes that you're hanging out with? Was cheating every involved in the relationship? Because that will tips the scales towards crazy in any relationship with a female. They are not good at being undermined or literally screwed over.

I hang out with just the guys. Usually just 2 or 3 of my close friends.
She was cheated on in her last relationship, but I believe it was one of those relationships that fizzled out due to long distance. For the record, I've never messed around to have her not trust me.

If you have spoken to her and she clearly understands your friends importance to you, then I'm afraid you're screwed. Advice is something you usually ask for when you already know the answer. I think you know what you need to do.

Best of luck...... :)

You're right, I've had it in the back of my mind for about a month.

Also, I agree with a lot of what's been said.
Part of me wants to pull the plug, but I do believe in trying to work things out. I just get tired of the argument, and having to give her a play by play on what I'm doing when I'm hanging out with my pals.

I really appreciate the advice guys and gals.:beer:

LSUstang05

Established Member
you need to find a new GF. she is going to be wearing the pants in the family.

+1 to this. If your current girlfriend is saying there won't be time for friends once you get married, have kids, etc... it's time to kick her to the curb and find another girl. If I let my wife know that I'm gonna be headed to the bar/buffalo wild wings/wherever with a few of my friends, her response is generally "Have fun :)". Of course, I try to include when we go out as a group, but if I'm just going to the bar right after work to grab a beer or something, she doesn't have a problem with it. And whenever she does the same thing with her friends, I don't have a problem with it. That comment should be a huge red flag to you and I'd be packing my bags already if I were you.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My brothers advice on marriage was find a bitch you can't stand, buy her a car and a house then never talk to her again. It will save you alot of time and heartache says. :lol1:

<----18 years so far and my wife rocks. :rockon:
advice around my family was ... "find a mother in law you can stand and marry the daughter"

Users who are viewing this thread