Dodge jumps the shark!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Unfknbelievable. That concept was bad as shyt. It had a Saleen S7 resemblance from the back. Now that could've rivaled the Stang and Vette. That vehicle's design team should be burned at the stake for making that final decision. Who in the hell did they poll on the final design? A bunch of moms shopping at Wal-mart. First time seeing the concept, that car was nice.
Oh well, Pontiac fkd up the GTO, now Dodge fkd up the Charger. Who's next? They should've just put a different name on them. Putting those legendary names on shyt like that is awful. :loser:

Bigdough666

Established Member
The Foe Hammer said:
Unfknbelievable. That concept was bad as shyt. It had a Saleen S7 resemblance from the back. Now that could've rivaled the Stang and Vette. That vehicle's design team should be burned at the stake for making that final decision. Who in the hell did they poll on the final design? A bunch of moms shopping at Wal-mart. First time seeing the concept, that car was nice.
Oh well, Pontiac fkd up the GTO, now Dodge fkd up the Charger. Who's next? They should've just put a different name on them. Putting those legendary names on shyt like that is awful. :loser:

I agree. The SRT-8 version of the Charger looks 100000 times better than the regular version, but still not worthy of the Charger name.

Charger.jpg

Charger2.jpg

Also, ****in Chevy puts "SS" on everything. That pisses me off too. :cuss:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This one is as ugly or worse than the regular Charger. Dodge had the right idea with their original concept and building another "Hemi", but not doing a 2-door Charger that we had hoped to see was a sin. Almost as bad as building the Prowler and throwing in the Intrepid 6-cylinder motor. What is it with companies who once were well known for their muscle cars not being willing to build a new muscle car with 2 doors? Why not do a 2-door Charger R/T with a 4-door version with a different name? But it's history now. :-(

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
blah

They are so nasty plain looking, and so f'in much worse in person.
I stopped by the store the other night, there's this guy reving his engine and shit....he's a car over from me so I wasn't paying much mind. Well I come out and he's sitting there trying his lil v-6 loving heart out to get the tires to break loose. Then it dawned on me....HOLY SHIAT that's a new charger.....then I cried..lol.

The concept looks like an exotic, it's a shame they went from it actually looking decent to an ugly POS.

The 07 Shelby will probably look completely different then what we all see it as now as well.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Silver Serpent said:
The concept looks like an exotic, it's a shame they went from it actually looking decent to an ugly POS.

The 07 Shelby will probably look completely different then what we all see it as now as well.

God I hope not! that would be the only car I would trade my Cobra in for.

Last edited by a moderator:

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
sick408dakr/t said:
To me the Charger SRT-8 is really nice, 425HP, breathing on 12's in a 4150lb 4-door car(300c SRT-8 ran 13.2@108) that can seat your friends and girlfriend comfortably - count me in!
Looking forward to racing one!
srt84vj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread