Established Member
From this!
charger0fd.jpg

charger40ds.jpg

charger39yp.jpg

To this!
charger69fo.jpg

charger50mh.jpg

I saw my first on on the road yesterday, I hate when they change a concept car so drastically.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
yes me 2... just like the 05 gt.... the concpet 05 gt is rediculous i was goin to trade my 03 cobra in on it, but when it came out the changed it and now its :xpl:

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Yeah it just makes mo sense. Here we have a great looking car how can we possible f**k it up to ruin it for the enthusiast. I got it lets show them a really cool car then tottally change it. MORONS

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I cant beleive I will be the first to post the barfing smilie on this! :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:
there.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
American car companies like to do it for some reason.....all the jap prototypes look almost identical to the actual production models....weird :shrug:

Jordan_J

Established Member
I don't know why they'd change the car so much, they are more than likely only making the car because of people loving the concept. And then when they change it and it becomes fugly they wonder why it doesn't sell as well. Hmm, maybe because the car was cool then they changed it so that it wasn't?

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Yup, that thing is an UGLY little turd.. Thats a disgrace to the Charger name..
+1
always felt that way

same goes for the new GTO...

at least the Mustang can say they stuck with the sport look and brought back some of the classic features

qkslvr221

Established Member
Saw one on the road yesterday, some fugly ass periwinkle color! :xpl:

Looked like ass, didn't sound too bad though.

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
To me the Charger SRT-8 is really nice, 425HP, breathing on 12's in a 4150lb 4-door car(300c SRT-8 ran 13.2@108) that can seat your friends and girlfriend comfortably - count me in!

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
sick408dakr/t said:
To me the Charger SRT-8 is really nice, 425HP, breathing on 12's in a 4150lb 4-door car(300c SRT-8 ran 13.2@108) that can seat your friends and girlfriend comfortably - count me in!

i doubt there is going to be many complaints about the motor, however, why use the charger name (reason to boost sales) but its def. a disgrace. it can have 1,000 hp but if it looks like that :poke: not worthy of the charger r/t badge...
watch out boys first the GTO then the Charger, next stang you see is gonna be a 4 door sedan :bs:
JD

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
yes me 2... just like the 05 gt.... the concpet 05 gt is rediculous i was goin to trade my 03 cobra in on it, but when it came out the changed it and now its :xpl:

I agree. I would've had a concept looking 05 in my driveway right...****ing..now...

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I just don't understand companies that do this, and they all do it. WTF. Get the public hooked and then Wham-O they roll out this shi*box on wheels.

Big 8

Established Member
That concept looks like a wedge of cheese! Its a good thing they didnt make it.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
The chargers are garbage but I saw a 300c srt-8 for the first time today, guy didn't get on it or anything but I would give serious consideration to picking one up in a few years when they're affordable :-D Overall look of it was bad as fu*k, big brakes/wheels/etc, the thing just looks angry :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread