Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Glad you said it. I was thinking 9s is pretty slow with that big ass blower on it.

_Snake_

Established Member
My prediction? Dodge will only be specific with the hp number. IF they even mention quarter mile et's, they'll be vague about it. Something like "capable of running the quarter mile in less than 11 seconds." Most likely they'll leave the times to the journalists and independent testers.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Glad you said it. I was thinking 9s is pretty slow with that big ass blower on it.

It is. Not much faster than cars with stock blowers.

My prediction? Dodge will only be specific with the hp number. IF they even mention quarter mile et's, they'll be vague about it. Something like "capable of running the quarter mile in less than 11 seconds." Most likely they'll leave the times to the journalists and independent testers.

Not a chance in hell. You will see dodge plaster it's ET everywhere. Lol

2011fiveliter

Established Member
If you remember when the hellcats came out. Dodge was very specific on the ET. 11.2's with stock tires and 10.8's with a DR. Dodge will be very specific with the demon as well

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
If you remember when the hellcats came out. Dodge was very specific on the ET. 11.2's with stock tires and 10.8's with a DR. Dodge will be very specific with the demon as well
I agree.
Especially since the Demon will be a beast.

_Snake_

Established Member
;) We'll see. This one is making a little more hp than the Hellcat.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. No worries. Personally I want to know the #'s yesterday. Lol

2011fiveliter

Established Member
;) We'll see. This one is making a little more hp than the Hellcat.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. No worries. Personally I want to know the #'s yesterday. Lol
I think we all want to know. These little videos have been killing me. I almost wish they would of kept everything secret.lol

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think they have a 9 second machine. I hope they do for all their hard work. Good job to them even if it's not, but I'd be happier for them if it hits a 9.90~@135-140.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Things are getting real interesting....

830a44b2f6070f51e432d8762c48410b.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe 10.23 quarter mile time?? Probably not. I hope it's in the 9's.
And, I do hope the car puts out 4 digit power numbers. \m/

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
1000+ horsepower on 100 octane for something with a warranty and that meets emission requirements seems very, very unlikely.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't think I was going to like it with the fender flares and all, but yeah,.......that is a nasty bitch!

Users who are viewing this thread