Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Isn't there also something about this car using a KillerChiller guys install on here? IE running off AC to cool intercooler. Apparently Ford patented this on the Lightning but did put it on it.

I had forgotten about the Gen 3 concept having that

SVTStampede

Established Member

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Are you guys forgetting about how Ford dragged out the GT350 announcement with a million teaser videos that showed nothing? I think they licked the tip for like 6 months.

Do agree. This is exactly what Ford did with the GT350, Raptor, FGT and even currently the new 2018 Mustang. We will continue to see teasers and shit like this. Nothing new.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
The Demon is pretty cool but how long is the current Challenger going to last for? The platform is nearly a decade old.

blk02edge

Established Member
Hype about the halo Mustang is inevitable but that doesn't mean the marketing team has done their job. The anticipation built surrounding the Demon's unveil has been masterful. Are you in sales or marketing? I have been for 15 years.
The demon is the only vehicle dodge has made this kind of effort into marketing. I think you are forgetting how much ford actually did to showcase the gt350. A hell of a lot more than some mega cheesy 30second videos lol

bullitt2735

Established Member
The Demon is pretty cool but how long is the current Challenger going to last for? The platform is nearly a decade old.
I believe 2020 is when the new platform arives, based of the new alfa? I think the same basic chassis is even older than a decade, I think the 300 came out in 2005? And the LX chassis dates back to mercedes before that...

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I believe 2020 is when the new platform arives, based of the new alfa? I think the same basic chassis is even older than a decade, I think the 300 came out in 2005? And the LX chassis dates back to mercedes before that...
That is right! I think it was based on the older E-Class?

Probably the only good thing Daimler did for Chrysler...

Jefe

Established Member
Test Mule or an idiot?

17799431_10158471774295076_7194559224670634962_n.jpg

17798965_10158983886975355_3549255437019627435_n.jpg

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I posted this on Hellcat.Org, but wanted to share with you guys here, too.

Okay... I ran through the time slip frame by frame and did screen grabs of each frame. Then I ran the image of the ET through a program that runs an analysis of blurry, discolored and/or misshapen images and compares it to known data by trying to distort the known image to the degree that the known image closely resembles the pattern of the unknown image, in this case text. I compared it to some of my old time slips from MIR, since most tracks use the same type of printer (dot or laser made to look like dot).

When I let my software try to ID the image on its own, it reports the probability of the image not containing any text at all at 92%

When I tell it that it does contains text in the form of between 3 to 5 numbers with tight kenring. my software reports 67% probability that if its a number, its 411... i.e. April 11th release date.

I configured the software make 200 probability calculations and that one stood out the most because it was one of the few numbers above a fraction of a percent and the correlation to the date. None of the calculations showed the first digit being anything over a 4. Most calculations estimate the first digit to be a zero.

I ran the frames through several filters and reran the test several times. It looks like they are just trolling us. I didn't waste any more time on any other numbers since I think its fake.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
It looks like they are just trolling us. I didn't waste any more time on any other numbers since I think its fake.

Absolutely. There's zero chance dodge will just give away the centerpiece in a random video like that. Everything they're doing is nothing more than teases. They will not release its et's or hp until the unveiling

Faster with every run

On a stock engine that's pretty pointless other than wow factor. The same and even faster could be achieved with a much smaller blower. If that engine ever gets built with the best parts tho it'll have great potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread