Do you want this in your rearview mirror

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Yeah...i got pulled over here in Dallas by one of our z28 patrol cars. It was like a year ago, but all i remember is doing like 20+ over the speed limit, and when i looked in the mirror to change lanes all i saw was a set of cop lights....there were not on yet, but that car sat lower that mine, so it was all i could see. I do not think i have been more afraid before. If i get pulled over by a reg car i try to talk my way out of it. When it was the camaro....i just sat there and took it. lol

those are some scary cars

Chuk

Gangster SVT Poster
Established Member
here in palm beach county the Florida Highway Patrol has 2 (that i've heard of) unmarked Steeda Q400s, Steedas HQ is in Pompano which is like an hour away so i guess they donated them, but one is yellow, one is red, totally unmarked and tinted so u cant see the uniformed cop in it, my friend got pulled over on the turnpike by the red one

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by Aaron_01
I wouldnt mind if that was in my rearview, just as long as I was driving this so i could do away with it
ah64ammun.jpg

Then you would like this vid. http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

Users who are viewing this thread