Do you want this in your rearview mirror

RyClef331

Established Member
NC also has a couple counties with GT's. Mostly the usual pig cars. The ones that I never notice though are the unmarked Tahoes. Haven't gotten nailed by one but I never suspect them until i seen the blacked out steelies.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Ya gotta wonder, who ever the officer is thats driving MUST have kissed some serious @$$ to be the one driving that!

Hell, I'd bring extra towels to wipe the brown off my nose if I couold drive that. I'd never call in sick!!:-D

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
That's gotta be an auto. Yeah, and I'm sure there's room back there for all the emergency equipment too. :rollseyes :nonono:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
That's gotta be an auto. Yeah, and I'm sure there's room back there for all the emergency equipment too. :rollseyes :nonono:

No, why would it have to be an auto? The highway partol was using 6sp manuals with Camaros

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
No, why would it have to be an auto? The highway partol was using 6sp manuals with Camaros

Are you sure? I thought they were 6 speed autos. :shrug: I can't imagine trying to shift and call in at the same time as running a plate on the computer.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Capt. Shockwave
A local Z28 Cop in Escondido has a 6 Speed Manual

That's insane. I have troubles talking on the phone and shifting. I couldn't imagine doing other things on top of that. :nonono:

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
Originally posted by BlownStangGT
yeah I used to live down there...went back down there and they had ls1 cars as cop cars...z28's as a matter of a fact:kaboom:

Greenville County now has an unmarked '03 Cobra patrolling I-85/I-385 as well. We have a fast & sneaky bunch down here.

we have a couple of unmarked GT's here in san antonio texas, 2 of them actually tried to rev at me a few times, both are s/c'ed.....ive also seen a trans am, a z28 and get this.......an 03 cobra:0

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
I wouldn't mind any kind of patrol car in my rearview window. As long as it isn't one of these(look closely at the roof):

bluebrick

Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
We have unmarked LS1's in Indiana, they will even try to get you to race at stop lights...
i about raced an unmarked Z28 in my '68 RS until i saw the radar in the front window. he's even the one who rolled up and piped me! tricky...

WDW MKR

Established Member
If they can bait you at a stop light, I think there should be a stipulation on corrective actions... no ticket if you win! :-D

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by WDW MKR
If they can bait you at a stop light, I think there should be a stipulation on corrective actions... no ticket if you win! :-D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
On my last trip to Fla when I was somewhere in SC I pulled off at a rest stop for a smoke break (not in MY Cobra:p ) when I hear something coming down the road, a unmarked Z-28 or SS screaming along, followed by (at a distance) a freeway partol car. It suprised me, I never see anything but crown vic's up here in Ohio.

I did see a lambo that a local dealer (car, not drug;-) )donated to the PD, it was painted up & all, but that was about 15 years ago. Probably just for show.

Sixshootapb

Established Member
Originally posted by kilroy
Greenville County now has an unmarked '03 Cobra patrolling I-85/I-385 as well. We have a fast & sneaky bunch down here.

next time go i near greenville i have got to see that! :rockon: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread