Do you want this in your rearview mirror

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
no, but he would be after I raced him!!

haha, thats awesome. lol. panama city's sheriff dept has GT's for their police car

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
tell me thats not a SC trooper. They have all the good cars

BlownStangGT

Established Member
Originally posted by comp 04
tell me thats not a SC trooper. They have all the good cars

yeah I used to live down there...went back down there and they had ls1 cars as cop cars...z28's as a matter of a fact:kaboom:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
down here we have Z-28 troopers, with gears and exhaust. They are pretty quick, but nowhere near fast enough to catch bikes, which is really the only thing pursuit vehicles are still used for. Richardson has a s/c 396 Chevy Nova pursuit vehicle. and dayum its fast.

Aaron_01

Banned
I wouldnt mind if that was in my rearview, just as long as I was driving this so i could do away with it
ah64ammun.jpg

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Nice car! You know, you have to hand it to the Viper. It is one sweet looking ride. I mean it is just bad to bone as far as looks are concerned. Hell, I pop wood just looking at the thing!

Last edited:

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Around here the sherriff and his deputy have lamborgini diablo patrol cars.

J/K:D Nothing but crown vics here.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
We have actual PD cars, not just state troopers with Z-28's around here. They actually have a few SS state-troopers. Never even heard of viper or lambo pigs. that's insane.

99z28the real Z

Established Member
Panama city doesn't use mustang gt's, I live there. I am stationed at fort stewart now. I have never seen mustangs in use by the sheriff's dept. The highway patrol used to have 5.0's but they phased those out my junior year of highschool. They use z28's now. Their D.A.R.E. vehicle is a suped up stealth they confiscated from a drug dealer.

Sixshootapb

Established Member
SC's state troopers have unmarked and marked Z28's and there is a 300ZX. also, 2 bmw's and that viper has SC markings. our dang county cops run around in z28s and intrepeds all that crap

BenBrausen

Established Member
When I lived in St Louis Park, MN they had 2 Corvette Z06's. 1 marked and 1 unmarked. I live in Maplewood, MN now and the police have a couple 5.0's along with a Z28 or 2. This summer they will be crackin' down on street racing and using officer's cars to do so. One of them will be my mom's husband (Maplewood Police officer) supercharged S2000 and another officers 300ZX. There are way too many ricers around here (big asian population that likes to add euro lights to there familys Civics and think they'll turn 10's) and they race EVERYWHERE. Doesn't matter if there's a car 50 ft in front of them, they'll still try to race (then again, it takes them 1-2mins to close that small gap). The only place you can race in Maplewood without getting in trouble is in the industrial area behind Rainbow Foods off of White Bear Ave. After 6pm when the businesses are all closed there isn't anyone around and the police don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread