Do you think the USA will make it?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Biden is not the 1st to mess this up, anyone remember Carter ??
My 1/2 full glass tells me things will start to change,..................Jan. 2023 !!
That's what I keep thinking back to, Carter was one of the worst presidents, but biden takes the cake. Unless they're going to keep stealing elections (which I wouldn't doubt it) I feel around mid 2023 things might start to calm down, time will tell.
History says we won’t.

All empires fall. It’s just a matter of when ours does.

One thing that makes me think we will last a bit longer is the amount of nukes we have. What happens to those if we fall?
One great thing about America is we have the means to protect ourselves (lots of guns) and whenever you talk to the average everyday American, they love this country. The media and people in power only seem to want to tear us apart but I don't think they're being every successful. Time will tell, but I still have faith.

Blown 89

Established Member
No, the US will not make it. We're on a slow roll toward the end that none of us will see in our lifetimes.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
In name, more likely than not (unless it is found racist.) Otherwise it will exist in some form like Rome. Baring a one world government, where it would still be referred to as the former United States, as we say about Russia and other countries that made the former U.S.S.R.
I believe the better question is "will we recognize it?"

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
The USA is done. Gun control will now be the main discussion and will get emotional voters this mid-term.

I see a very bleak outlook on the American way of life.

Thankfully, I live in rural MO where it will get here much later than other places.

It's all out of my control anyway and I trust God and His word. He is in ultimate control and that is what I hold faith in.

Zemedici

Established Member
Irrelevant argument. Don't get comfortable with poor choices only because others are worse

Thank you.

And i personally LOVE

- our ****ed up healthcare system
- real estate rates
- wages / cost of living compared to other places (inflation?)

Compared to other places.

But by god ‘MURICA. Lolol

Adower

Established Member
Irrelevant argument. Don't get comfortable with poor choices only because others are worse
People are acting like its the end of the world. Yah, the economy is down and in a lull but the USA is far from imploding.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
As shitty as you think the USA is right now. It's still leaps and bounds better that 99% of the world.
Actually I think some people are blind. Plenty of Americans have moved to different countries and absolutely love it.

America is "land of the free" for free loaders and immigrants. Not so much for us taxpayers.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Actually I think some people are blind. Plenty of Americans have moved to different countries and absolutely love it.

America is "land of the free" for free loaders and immigrants. Not so much for us taxpayers.

THANK YOU - America is great

But it’s not the end all be all to society lolol FAR from it

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
THANK YOU - America is great

But it’s not the end all be all to society lolol FAR from it
jm.jpg

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think " most " of the people that think this country is toast, don't / never had any skin in the game..

tistan

Established Member

I agree, and I have picked my next country. As soon as I can live out rest of my life on what I have, I'm out of here.

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree, and I have picked my next country. As soon as I can live out rest of my life on what I have, I'm out of here.

Deets deets? Researching the same myself

Asia or Europe?

Asias cost of living is 2nd to none, imo, so much bang for buck

Users who are viewing this thread