Do you think the USA will make it?

tistan

Established Member
Deets deets? Researching the same myself

Asia or Europe?

Asias cost of living is 2nd to none, imo, so much bang for buck
Uruguay
They have similar constitution and gun laws as US. The population is around 6 million. The climate is fairly cool and mild. They don't just let people in the door so it will take some work to immigrate.

Zemedici

Established Member
Uruguay
They have similar constitution and gun laws as US. The population is around 6 million. The climate is fairly cool and mild. They don't just let people in the door so it will take some work to immigrate.

you speak spanish?

A buddy's mom is looking at places in Panama, said similar things, and real estate is stupid cheap.

I'm looking at Thailand myself

tistan

Established Member
you speak spanish?

A buddy's mom is looking at places in Panama, said similar things, and real estate is stupid cheap.

I'm looking at Thailand myself
Not yet, but I could pick it up pretty quick if I was immersed in it. I've been in construction for 24 years so I've been around it and can understand some of what they say. My biggest issue with where I want to live is that I lived in Georgia for 38 years and I hate heat and humidity. I live in Colorado now and love the climate, and I cannot imagine moving back to a place where I will be hot and sweaty every day. That doesn't leave me a lot of options on where to relocate to.

blk02edge

Established Member
Deets deets? Researching the same myself

Asia or Europe?

Asias cost of living is 2nd to none, imo, so much bang for buck
Funny enough all the high end successful people in my life are moving to Mexico...

I kind of doubt anywhere is a real viable superior choice over the US or even Canada though. Why my opinion is stand your ground and fight it out ha

Zemedici

Established Member
Funny enough all the high end successful people in my life are moving to Mexico...

I kind of doubt anywhere is a real viable superior choice over the US or even Canada though. Why my opinion is stand your ground and fight it out ha

How long that gonna take? Cuz we still going down, no end to that in sight yet :D hahahaha we just at the tip of the iceberg here

blk02edge

Established Member
How long that gonna take? Cuz we still going down, no end to that in sight yet :D hahahaha we just at the tip of the iceberg here
I don't have any answers or solutions, just what I think is realistic predictions of what's to come. Reality is everyone on the right are too pussy to do anything because there is too much to lose so we are all going down. I don't claim to be above that...

In any case, I doubt I'll be having kids..

Zemedici

Established Member
I don't have any answers or solutions, just what I think is realistic predictions of what's to come. Reality is everyone on the right are too pussy to do anything because there is too much to lose so we are all going down. I don't claim to be above that...

In any case, I doubt I'll be having kids..

point and shoot!!

I have zero interest in bringing kids into the world as it sits right now. I mean look, can hardly send the kids to ****ing school....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eerily spot on, Nick. Explains a lot of the issues we see, face, and struggle with today as a society. JMO.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eerily spot on, Nick. Explains a lot of the issues we see, face, and struggle with today as a society. JMO.

Agreed 100%.

We're tailing off before the crash. Not necessarily an economic crash, but a societal one.

Users who are viewing this thread