Do you keep your old video game consoles?

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
Just wondering how many of you folks keep your old game consoles?? Like when the 360's and PS3's came out did you sell your original Xbox's and PS2's??

92z28

Established Member
Yup I still have all mine aside from my Dreamcast and Gameboy Color that my mom gave away to my "needy" cousins. Stupid bitch had no right to give away shit that wasn't hers nor did she pay for.

LOLasaurus

Established Member
I sold things that were backwards compatiable like the Xbox and PS2 because you can play all that stuff on the 360 and PS3.

I actually sold my xbox for more than I bought it. Picked it up for $120, modded it which cost roughly $0 and sold it a couple years ago for $240.

But I kept things like my N64....until I broke up with my GF and left it at her house.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sold my xbox but still have my N64. Just wish I still had goldeneye.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I still have most of my old systems. My NES is hidden away in the closet since it doesn't work anymore, when you hit the power button it just starts turning on and off repeatedly. :(

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Just wondering how many of you folks keep your old game consoles?? Like when the 360's and PS3's came out did you sell your original Xbox's and PS2's??

I actually have a barely used Xbox in my closet just sitting there in its original box. Anyone want to buy it?

20svtcobra03

Established Member
dude i was just lookin at this today lol i found my original nintento my super nintendo and my 64 then my x-box lol and i have a 360 now soo yeah

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
me > all of SVT in goldeneye :burn:

just no one can be odd job :nonono:

Then you must not be sick enough. Me>you>all of svt.

Thus me>all of svt.

Oddjob/Bond (in case you are a pussy and will cry if I get oddjob)
Power Weapons
Complex.

And yes I still have my sega genesis/32x, game gear, game boy color, n64, dreamcast, playstation 2, and now my ps3 of course.

bscarberry

Established Member
I was wandering around my parents basement the other day looking at old stuff (they never throw anything away) and I found our old intellivision and calecovision too.

Vigilante

Established Member
I still have most of my old systems. My NES is hidden away in the closet since it doesn't work anymore, when you hit the power button it just starts turning on and off repeatedly. :(

Its telling you the contact points need cleaning. Rubbing Alcohol should do the trick, just find something small enough to squeeze between like a putty knife covered with a paper towel.

I have the old NES, SNES, N64, Gamcube, and xbox. I left the ps2 for my siblings and copied my memory to the ps3. Im thinking about getting rid of the gamecube since the wii does everything that did and more.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I have my NES, super nes, playstation, playstation 2, ps3, n64, sega game gear, gameboy

also im rocking the emulators on my computer for NES and SNES. I love them and play them a good bit

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
360,360 thats a POS, x box, xbox thats a POS, PS2, PS1, N64, Super NES, Super NES, NES,NES,NES, Atari, Dreamcast. Yeah I have a few. Only thing I've ever sold is my ninentdo game cube and that was only because I was hard up for money at the time.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
As long as they keep working, absolutely. 8-bit NESes were pieces of crap though, ours was having issues inside of two years. As for computers, our old Commodore 128 is still set up at my parents' house, though the keyboard has had several keys nonfunctional for 15 years (after being fixed once). It's sitting next to the Amiga 500 I bought off Ebay nine or ten years ago (because I swore the Amiga would be mine :) ).

When I get a bigger place in Vegas, I'm going to set up a vintage computing/gaming room. Bye-bye emulators, hello real thing once again... Or I could get a life instead.

Users who are viewing this thread