do theses numbers seem low

91notchback

Established Member
hey just wondering ive got a 76 mm hellion turbo cobra i just bought. 60 lbs inj twin gt pumps basic fuel sytem for that setup, built motor from proline race engines stock heads, stock cams, bored .30 over though. went to the dyno and on a mustang dyno on pump gas at 18 psi we got 650 hp and 568 tourqe. do these numbers seem low? we did a compression check on the motor and everything checked out fine. just curious what other setups similar are making to the wheels

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Your torque definitely seems low, hp doesn't seem too bad to me. Definitely gonna have to get some Hellion guys input though, usually from what I see Hellion cars usually have lots of torque (some cars more than the hp).

TRBO VNM

do you know if it has a .81 or .96 exhaust housing? Do you know how old the kit is or when the original owner bought the kit?

the HP looks about right depending. I mean, dyno setup, timing, a/f, etc.

with the first run hellion kit I made just over 700/700 at 20# on a mustang dyno and dynojet. weather conditions were a little different, but not much at both dyno's. I have seen some cars making less tq, but again, that could be partly due to dyno setup and other factors. the newer s-trim impellers make a little more power at the same boost level. they have been out for over a yr now.

Users who are viewing this thread