do i need any more mods to make it safe

onesickcobra

Established Member
i have a 03 cobra with a 4# lower stage 4 eaton with a 2.93 upper, 3 inch x with 3 inch dynomax cat back and bap with no other fuel mod and stock injectors i have a mafia but not installed it yet cause my maf v is only at 4.6 volts any help would be great. also has a mac cai and 90 m maf upgrade

Last edited:

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
I think the safety part comes down to a good a/f ratio and timing. No matter what your mods are...im sure someone with more experience than i will chime in..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What's the duty cycle of your injectors? You need to know this before deciding to replace the stockers. In most cases the stock injectors are fine at your power level, but not always. If you're marginal I would definitely spring for the 60 lb. injectors. Do you know for a fact that your present tune is optimal and safe? Is it a dyno tune or a canned tune? If you're not sure, definitely consider getting a good dyno tune from a reputable tuner. JMO.

onesickcobra

Established Member
it has a emailed rwtd tune just wasnt sure if there was anything else to do before the injectors. i have bee haveing alot of problems with frps to i have went thru 3 of them in a month

Users who are viewing this thread