Do Fox LX Tailpipes Fit SN95's?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Weren't you a member on there???????:shrug:

But heres the thread about this same subject:
Position of tailpipes???

Yes, I am a member. I was one of the first 20 or so to join. You will very rarely catch me on their. It's just a site where they pretty much just socialize. Not much tech at all. just pics of their cars and other bs. Has it ever really evolved into a site with some tech?:shrug:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Yes, I am a member. I was one of the first 20 or so to join. You will very rarely catch me on their. It's just a site where they pretty much just socialize. Not much tech at all. just pics of their cars and other bs. Has it ever really evolved into a site with some tech?:shrug:

Well, for cobra owners like yourself I dont see much going on over there. You guys have this great section over here on SVTP thats full of good shit.
Now your Mustang (non SVT) section on here is ****ing dead.. no tech on this site @ all really for the red head mustangs.

HOWEVER, for GT owners mainly 96-98 the tech and advice is great on sn95forums. If i ever own a 94-98 Snake i will use SVTP's cobra section mainly, but since i own my little ole nonpi Sn95forums.com is perfect for me :rockon:

See, both sites has there up an downs.

I browse both daily =]
SVTP for the picture/smackdown/road side section
Sn95 for a place i can fit with. (a freakign nonpi GT will not fit in .. in the terminator or sn95 cobra section)

I like both sites :beer::beer: :rockon:

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I can see what you mean bro. i DO troll the forums over there, but very rarely post. Be careful, there used to be a bunch of dumb asses over there with bad advice on everything. Again, that's from when I first joined.

Helomech74

Established Member
I had them on my car before I went with my current tire/wheel setup. They rubbed hard on the tires, so I took them off and went with dumps. I loved the fox tails, but much prefer the dumps.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Don't quote me on this, but I think this link is the Flowmaster kit for the Fox look on an SN car.
Flowmaster 1025 - Flowmaster Force II Cat-Back Exhaust Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com

The reason I believe this is that I ordered the Flowmaster Force II kit from Summit about 8 years ago for my '95 Mustang v6 and it shipped in two separate orders; part 1 was the y-pipe/muffler section and part 2 was the tailpipe section. Here is a picture of it when I first installed it 8 years ago;
4797230001_large.jpg

And then from the back angle:
4797230094_large.jpg

Last winter I found that this system had a bunch of exhaust leaks so I called up Summit and with no questions asked, they sent me out an entire brand new catback system (both parts of it)-------gotta LOVE Flowmasters 10 year free replacement warranty :D :D
Here is a picture of it with the replacement catback installed:
4797230042_large.jpg

I absolutely loved the look of the tailpipes on my v6 Mustang and could never figure out why it didn't look exactly the same when I got the Flowmaster catback for my '95 Cobra. I figure when the tailpipes are rusted out enough for exhaust leaks on my Cobra then I can get a free warranty replacement set or a credit towards the Fox style ones from Summit. Thats another 4 years at least from now though.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
i have mac catback for our body style, an di have the 3 1/2 inch slash cut tips, they are chrome from the axle back, and they look phenominal, they actually bend up with the bumper, i will get some pics when i go home this weekend, they look gorgeous in my OP

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
i have mac catback for our body style, an di have the 3 1/2 inch slash cut tips, they are chrome from the axle back, and they look phenominal, they actually bend up with the bumper, i will get some pics when i go home this weekend, they look gorgeous in my OP

Your username doesn't make sense with your current car.......or any of the previous ones listed in your sig lol...

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
lol, i know, it was caus ei had a deposit down on a 97 rio red cobra, and i ended up getting a better deal on this black one with a built motor, so i bought this instead, ahah and i have owned about every color mustang except rio red..lol

also my sig pic is with my old magnaflow tips and spintechs, i swapped outto the mac and love it, so i will get some pics for friday...when i return home...

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
this isnt my car, but im pretty sure it has the Flowmaster, maybe 3 in. catback.. but the fox tails work.. they dont bolt right on i dont think, i think they are a hair short... and thats it. could be wrong though

DSG3.jpg

DSG4.jpg

Last edited:

mystical

Established Member

I just picked up one of those old style Mac catbacks with the chrome slash cut tips, looking forward to your pics.

mystical

Established Member
this isnt my car, but im pretty sure it has the Flowmaster, maybe 3 in. catback.. but the fox tails work.. they dont bolt right on i dont think, i think they are a hair short... and thats it. could be wrong though

DSG3.jpg

DSG4.jpg

Nice car but those tails don't look good under the axle.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
lol, i know, it was caus ei had a deposit down on a 97 rio red cobra, and i ended up getting a better deal on this black one with a built motor, so i bought this instead, ahah and i have owned about every color mustang except rio red..lol

also my sig pic is with my old magnaflow tips and spintechs, i swapped outto the mac and love it, so i will get some pics for friday...when i return home...

Post up your pics of all your exhaust combos. You like your mac's better than your spintechs? You gotta take me for a rip man! :rockon:

Helomech74

Established Member
Nice car but those tails don't look good under the axle.

Those aren't under the axle, those are how Fox tails fit. I had the Fox tail pipes on my car and that was exactly how they fit. Looks like he might have had them adjusted a bit, because mine rubbed really bad on my tires with 315's.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Those aren't under the axle, those are how Fox tails fit. I had the Fox tail pipes on my car and that was exactly how they fit. Looks like he might have had them adjusted a bit, because mine rubbed really bad on my tires with 315's.

Those tails on that grey SN are the 3 inch Flowmaster tails for a Foxbody. Apparantly they have some pretty good clearance even with a 315 tire from the way the pipes are bent.

Users who are viewing this thread