Dilemma 2.9 whipple (front intake) or vmp TVS 2

corepwn

Established Member
I've had a TVS for over 3 years, still have the underhood lining. I'll check for wear patterns, but I wouldn't be concerned about it. I didn't remove it just to keep things quieter.

RIPN

Established Member
I've had a TVS for over 3 years, still have the underhood lining. I'll check for wear patterns, but I wouldn't be concerned about it. I didn't remove it just to keep things quieter.

You and Scott still running with stock DS and axles by chance? Little worried about launching.

corepwn

Established Member
You and Scott still running with stock DS and axles by chance? Little worried about launching.

I have stock manifolds, stock suspension, stock converter and trans, stock rear end, stock drive shaft for now.

I do have a DSS Alum shaft new in the box sitting in my garage waiting install, but the stocker went 1.43 60 (spinning) with no issue.

Ford gave us a pretty stout platform from the factory that I can't complain about at all.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I agree with corepwn, Ford did a great job on these cars! I do have a Dynotech alum driveshaft, but I'm on stock Axles. I know 11sec_lx has gone 9.90's w/ 1.45 60's on stock manifolds, suspension, driveshaft, & axles. I've gone 1.45 60's on 100% stock suspension w/ 18" DR's. I just added some suspension pieces & have 275 ET Pro's waiting for some cool fall air to see if I can dip into the 1.3 range

Users who are viewing this thread