~Digital Camera Look Inside~ - - - - - - - - ->

ProZac

Established Member
yeah i wasnt for sure what the max mean better pictures or iam not a camera guy sorry

chevysRslow

Established Member
prozac - you'll be very happy with either. Unless you want to enlarge photos to poster size, you don't need the 7 mega pixel version. Save some money and get the 5 mp. I have the canon S2IS which is 5mp and am very happy with it.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
ProZac said:
in the 7.1 why cant u see the grass in the background
?

they werent taken the same day, but they were both taken in my drive way. at about the same angle (I just thought they were a good comparasion of the two camera's), in the second pic I was on my side of the drice way and the sun was glaring off the concrete and "washed out", the grass, I guess...

ProZac

Established Member
alright yeah but i was at a store lastnight and i dont really care for the big 2.5 screen so.. i saw the S80 but thats was nice but kinda pricey.. iam going to still look around since i dont like the SD450 Look.. anyone else know any nice ones..thanks for answering the ?'s and helping me out..

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Canon all the way.

I got the S2 IS, paid about 480$ for the camera. If I had the money, I'd definitely get a 20D, or hell, the Rebel XT would be enough for a college student looking to snap some decent pictures on the weekend.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I have a sony cybershot 7.2MPix You can actually change the size pixels you want to for type of picture you are taking...I love mine works awesome. Price is not bad for what you get either.

yefferys50

Established Member
ProZac said:
Canon PowerShot SD450
2592 x 1944 Max Resolution, 5.0 megapixel Image Sensor, 3x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom, SD Card + MMC Storage, USB Connectivity, Movie Capture, built-in Flash ??

Canon PowerShot SD400
2592 x 1944 Max Resolution, 5.0 megapixel Image Sensor, 3x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom, SD Card Storage, USB Connectivity, Movie Capture, built-in Flash ??

Whats the difffernce? and how are them?

The 450 has a 2.5 inch LCD while the 400 only has a 2.0 inch. The extra $50 for the 450 really isn't worth it to me cuz the 2.5 inch LCD is going to go through batteries faster. Just my .02. I'm the team lead of digital imaging at a Best Buy so if you guys need to know something about cameras just ask, if I can't answer it I can get someone who can. Oh yeah and I own the SD400.

smokymance

The Slower Modular Breed
Established Member
i use my i860 nextel phone for my random captures... around .5mega pixel...i cant even tell what something is!!!...lol
turtle.gif

Last edited:

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
I have the canon powershot G6 7.1 and love the zoom is also really nice. These are the first pics I have taken with them the last pic i was playing around with blurring the background. It also does Raw format as well.
wideangle.jpg

9x6.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Kodak 5.0 mp w/ a 10X opical zoom camera here. $250 @ Circuit City. It has a bunch of different settings like: close ups, low light, night, indoor, action, etc. I would highly recommend this camera. Oh yeah it also has the docking feature.

fuel

Established Member
Im also in the market for a new camera. Do there cameras also take videos?
Has any one tried the musteks and no names they have on ebay?

ProZac

Established Member
wow the G6 is amazing camera.. by looking at pics.. any more camera ideas still been looking for a good one that suits me..

Users who are viewing this thread