Differences in 03 and 04 SVT Certificates?

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
I was gonna order the Terminator ID badges for the Black 03 and the Redfire 04. I pull out the SVT certs, the actual build date is on the 03 cert but not on the 04 cert. Did SVT not put build dates on the 04's. Thought it was a little strange. :shrug:

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
my 04 cert has the build date

also my 03 cert showed the build date

i thought that they all had them. the only differences i have seen between them is that some showed the dealership sold to.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Replacement certificates obtained at a later date may not have the same signatures as the original ones.

If you search, there is a thread on this.

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Replacement certificates obtained at a later date may not have the same signatures as the original ones.

Im not concerned with the signatures, just the build date, but thanks for the input buddy.

FYI, I did a search..svt certificates, replacement certificates

Iman01

Established Member
If I remember right, I got a certificate for my 04 that was missing some stuff. I called them up and was told that batch was all missing details (build date and location I think) and they would reprint with all the data and resend it.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member

Im not concerned with the signatures, just the build date, but thanks for the input buddy.

FYI, I did a search..svt certificates, replacement certificates
Here is the thread I was thinking about, it also addresses "missing" build dates.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/519465-does-svt-cert-look-right.html

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That would be a great thread. I remember it well. You might contact Gary Loat who does the ID plates. Maybe he has more info on this since we know that not all 2004 certificates had the build date. We just need to find out why. I can not think of any reason why SVT would stop using it on the certificates.

Users who are viewing this thread