Did Some Interior Upgrades

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Had some free time today so i did some work on the 83 GT. Sorry for the cell phone pics will take better photos once i get the rear installed.

Did some Audio Upgrades. Will have more photos later with the whole proccess.

fc1.jpg

Sounds awesome!

fc2.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!

fc3.jpg

Corbeau GTSII

fc4.jpg

Look and Feel Great

fc5.jpg

Just have to upholster the rear with the Corbeau upholstery i got

fc6.jpg

Installing this guy as soon as i get my MOMO hub in.

fc7.jpg

Here is a photo of the car from the exterior

fx1.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Looks good man, i have alwasy liked the way those seats look in a fox. Glad you decided to keep it instead of selling it

Joe

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Looks good man, i have alwasy liked the way those seats look in a fox. Glad you decided to keep it instead of selling it

Joe

Thanks. yeah i sold the cobra and kept this one. Easier to work on and gives me something to do when i need some time off from the art world.

Big difference! ....nice 83 GT! :)

Thanks!

black 10th vert

Established Member
did you add the reverse hood scoop to it? I ask, because that looks just like one that I sold a few years ago on one of these boards (probably the corral). I had those little 302 silver decals in the same spot. I had a '84 Black GT, and ran that scoop on it for many years.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
did you add the reverse hood scoop to it? I ask, because that looks just like one that I sold a few years ago on one of these boards (probably the corral). I had those little 302 silver decals in the same spot. I had a '84 Black GT, and ran that scoop on it for many years.

No it is stock hood and scoop. I added the stickers years back they are white. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread