DFW SVTP Picture Day " Official Thread"!

adamb258

Established Member
Ill see everyone at 12:30 at fox and hound.

If anyone gets lost or needs anything my cell is (903) 816-1696

Adam

ponypimpin93

Too much boost
Established Member
Sorry guys I wont be able to make it out. I worked on the car all night long and im still having fuel pump problams. :cuss: :cuss: I was hoping to meet a few new people. I will try and make the next meet you guys have.

Josh

adamb258

Established Member
Car is washed! Now ive gotta go take a shower and Ill see you guys in a little bit!

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
I'm in, did you want to meet up Paul?
Yeah sure call me at 469-569-1541. I was planning on leaving at 12:00pm. I can meet you at the Allen hospital off of 75 and exchange. West side.

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
Well it was nice to meet some new people and see some old faces. Had a good time I hope the pics comeout good.

adamb258

Established Member
There qare many people who took pics. And there will even be a pretyy coll video up soon as well. But the official group pics might not be up untill tomorrow sometime. Will post up in a new thread though

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
It was nice meeting everyone! The video will be bad ass. So when are we doing this again? Maybe we should all cruise to a ranger game.

adamb258

Established Member
There is useually at lest one GTG a month in the area. Sometimes two jsut depends on if there are any other events going on. Just check this forum regularly and youll know when something is comming up.

Adam

coleman

Established Member
I hope everyone got home safetly ... cuz I didn't :(
IOW, my car's broke again ... lol

I'm not sure what happened just yet, but at 6500 RPM something decided to just give up. At first, I thought it might have been the FRPS, then maybe the input shaft ... everything started going through my head.
Anyway, I'm back home with my sick car in the garage and I guess I'll start tearing into it tomorrow ... at this point, I think it may be a timing chain, cuz if it isn't, it'll be a *lot* worse.

Anyone interested in seeing my engine torn apart ... lol

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Coleman:

I would deffinitely not rule out a tranny input shaft failure... Let me know if you need some help brother !!!

MTI LS1

coleman said:

I'm not sure what happened just yet, but at 6500 RPM something decided to just give up. At first, I thought it might have been the FRPS, then maybe the input shaft ... everything started going through my head.
Anyway, I'm back home with my sick car in the garage and I guess I'll start tearing into it tomorrow ... at this point, I think it may be a timing chain, cuz if it isn't, it'll be a *lot* worse.

That sucks. Just pony up the dough and buy a VT stroker so you dont have to put yourself through any more of that crap. Sorry I couldn't make it out to the get together, had some personal conflicts with a local "business" that was about to get their asses whooped. :bash:

MTI LS1

xtremejc said:
Coleman:

I would deffinitely not rule out a tranny input shaft failure... Let me know if you need some help brother !!!

JC, when are you taking that animal to the track? I've been twice already since the tune. Seriously though we need to get out to the track and let that beast run. Ennis was stickier than ever last night. They had it stickied for all the big cars doing their runs for the bracket races that were today.

Let me know, I'll bring the grille and food!!!! :rockon:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
It was nice meeting everyone! The video will be bad ass. So when are we doing this again? Maybe we should all cruise to a ranger game.

I'm game :) Sorry I couldn't make it out.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
coleman said:

Sorry to hear that Coleman :( hopefully it is nothing to serious.

coleman

Established Member
xtremejc said:
Coleman:
I'm sure it's internal ... engine was having a hard time turning over.
I'll start tearing into it tomorrow. I have many mods that have been waiting in the wings, so I'll use this as a opportunity.
If it something more serious, I'll cross that bridge when I get there but I've heard of other people breaking timing chains at 30K which I just passed recently.

Users who are viewing this thread