DFW SVTP Picture Day " Official Thread"!

adamb258

Established Member
DFW SVTP Picture Day " Official Thread"! RSVP!

Date: April 16th, 2005
Time: 12:30
Place: Fossil Inc. for pictures and Fox and Hound for lunch.

Start: Fox and Hound English Pub & Grill
(972) 437-4225
Address:
112 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...sz=Richardson,+Tx&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Picture Location: Fossil Inc
2280 N Greenville Ave
RICHARDSON, TX 75082
(About 1 mile from the Fox and Hound)
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...sz=Richardson,+Tx&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

There will be many places to take picture at Fossil. The main pic location is a giant sundial and circular drive w/ landscaping. We could all wrap around the sun dial for a pretty cool pic. The parking lots are also backed up to wooded areas for those kinds of pictures and their warehouse is in the back if anyone wants some urban style setting pictures. We will meet at the Fox and Hound and cruise over to fossil for pics. After everyone has had a chance to get the pics that they want ( group pics, svt only pics, buddy pics, and individual pics) we will head back to the Fox and Hound for some lunch and drinks.

Possible Attendees:
Adamb258 + friend
Xtremejc
03cobra777 + friend, brother
Ford4me
04silverserpent
Strokd
Pauls_03svt
Coleman
BigZach
Foofinator
Bruntzysvt
Crowley
Dfw99cobra
Olchakla
Tex Arcana
Venix
ponypimpin93
BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE
B-O-B'03
JKD

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I Should be Able to go its ok with my mom

It's just my ride there, he may decide that he doesnt want to drive that far, which is gay because every friday and sat night we cruise around mckinney for hours, but he ususally wont leave mckinney, i hope soo bad that i get to go...
I'll keep everyone posted, i think my brother works sat so he prob wont be able to make it....
- Jeremy

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Sorry all .. I will be a big maybe on this one (although would love to do it). I think I am running down to Houston with a friend to pick up his 347 for his 92 LX. If that falls through for him, I'll be there!!

Crowley

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
I Should be Able to go its ok with my mom

It's just my ride there, he may decide that he doesnt want to drive that far, which is gay because every friday and sat night we cruise around mckinney for hours, but he ususally wont leave mckinney, i hope soo bad that i get to go...
I'll keep everyone posted, i think my brother works sat so he prob wont be able to make it....
- Jeremy
Where and what time in mckinney do you guys drive? My GF just got a house out there. Maybe we will run into each other.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Sounds good to me, I'll have to get up early and wash the beast :-D

-Brian

coleman

Established Member
B-O-B'03 said:
Sounds good to me, I'll have to get up early and wash the beast :-D
-Brian

sounds like a plan ... i'll wash mine as well Saturday morning! :)

now if I could just keep my 2 year old from dragging his plastic toys over my car's paint ... :cryying:

adamb258

Established Member
coleman said:
sounds like a plan ... i'll wash mine as well Saturday morning! :)

now if I could just keep my 2 year old from dragging his plastic toys over my car's paint ... :cryying:

OUCH! I think its safe to say most of us will be giving our cars baths that morning. I am going to bring a few towles, a bottle of quick detailer and a california car duster to shine it up one were there. I figured everyoen would take a fwe minutes to wipe down their cars before we started taking pictures.

Fossil has 4-5 pretty large parkin lots so if anyone sees something that they think would mae a group picture jsut hollar and we can mover around and get different shots.

At one point there is a 4'-5' brick wall deviding two parkign lots that it might look cool if we all lined up against it. I dont want peopel to think that b/c I picked the spot we have to take that pic and that pic only. Most of the reason I picked this location is b/c there are multiple options for pictures. We can stay and take pics as long as everyone is still willing.

Hope we have a good turnout!

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Where and what time in mckinney do you guys drive? My GF just got a house out there. Maybe we will run into each other.

Umm, I Live by Downtown in the Historical district... and we would leave at about 11:15-11:30 or so, just give me a call if you would like to meet up..
214 537 3775 is my cell...
My Freind Drives a 2003 Black Mustang GT (auto), bonestock with open h-pipe, so its loud.. my bro drives a 98 Yellow Cobra...

- Jeremy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread